Author Topic: The Crimson Echoes Dream Team  (Read 5018 times)

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
The Crimson Echoes Dream Team
« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2005, 11:06:05 pm »
This may be a little late, but I could probably be useful for the smaller events that take place throughout the game.  I became familiar enough with the flux through the Colliseum to do simple stuff.  

I.E. with a description I could have probably done the scene at Medina Elder's house.  Geiger mentioned that there's a way to upload maps so if you gave me a list of the locations with small, isolated, unimportant events I could do those allowing the you guys to focus on the main story.  

I think I'd probably have to give you a list of
--the dialogue index I changed
--memory slot I changed so event doesn't trigger every time

And then you change those but it's alot easier to change two things than change two things AND make a scene.

There's a little something for you to chew on (<--Dane cook)

Note:
If you want to make sure I'm not bluffing completely, there's a patch of the colliseum in the Colliseum thread (it's for testing purposes though, not playing)

--jp

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2005, 11:17:30 pm »
Well, there might be a big intermediary time period, cause after the demo we are going to have to get the plot in order. We can still move on with what we know is going to be in the game, like Chronopolis, in the meantime. But by all means, don't let it inhibit the coliseum work. That's an amazing thing in and of itself. A Chrono Trigger colosseum was a dream until a few weeks ago.

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2005, 11:21:17 pm »
Believe me the Colliseum is by no means slowing down, I just want you guys to know that I can be of use once it's finished.

--jp

Thorn

• Earthbound (+15)
  • The Original Knight in the Woods
    • View Profile
    • Industrial Illuzzions Inc. - The Future of Entertainment!
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2005, 11:39:37 am »
Hello everyone. I realize I've been thouroughly dead for the last couple 'a months; a word of advice to the working man: NEVER join musical theater! Lol. Anyhow, I'm back, ready and rarein' to work. I'm purusing all the content that I need to catch up on today, so I'll get back to everyone as soon as I've completed that.

~Your friendly neigborhood Thespian
~Thorn