Author Topic: Final Fantasy: One Gamer's Journey  (Read 1150 times)

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
Final Fantasy: One Gamer's Journey
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2005, 07:09:30 am »
Yes, Silvercry, I know I don't have to read this if I don't want, I mean, obviously. I was simply sharing my opinion, which, is much like what you're doing in this thread (omg!). Also, I just didn't know why you had to replay them all in order to give them reviews...You don't have to bite my head off/get all sarcastic like a horse on wheels or anything...>_>

But anyways...If you're playing one of the remakes, I doubt that the party in a run of FFI really matters...You only needed a Theif in the oldschool FF so that you could freakin run away so that your leveling up was always the same across the board (because otherwise you'd be screwed later on when your characters were completely off from one another).

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
Final Fantasy: One Gamer's Journey
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2005, 08:03:01 am »
You kinda do have to replay them, or you won't get it.  But Silvercr, shouldnt you have a "how i remember it" for everything? Plus, where is the "impact" or "innovation" section? That would give FF1 a huge boost. See, i remember FF9 and Donnie Darko as great things, but when i replay them, they dont seem as good as when i first played/watched them