Author Topic: Looking for fan art with Scala and Janus from the SNES days  (Read 197 times)

Mythril7

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Looking for fan art with Scala and Janus from the SNES days
« on: April 21, 2024, 03:46:37 pm »
Back when the only version of Chrono Trigger was on the Super Nintendo, I had a fan art picture taped to my closet door. The picture was of Schala and Janus in black and white. Janus was holding on to Schala's dress. I have looked around the Internet but have yet to rediscover it. Anyone have any clues? I've looked through all of Icy Brian's website and RPG gamer's archive of their websites' fan art submissions with no luck. I've attached two pictures one is off a mock layout of what I remember. The second is the artist Kay's "Young Prince" which has a very similar resemblance to what I remember but is just of Janus and in color.

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for fan art with Scala and Janus from the SNES days
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2024, 04:17:26 pm »
Hmmm... Doesn't ring a bell. I do remember a lot of black and white art, back in the day though. I think there was one author in particular who did A TON of quality black and white line drawings. Sort like what you'd see in a coloring book. I tried looking a bit and didn't see anything.

Mythril7

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for fan art with Scala and Janus from the SNES days
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2024, 09:50:10 am »
Thank you for trying. I put it up on my personal Facebook too. One of my childhood friends that used to spend time at my remembered the picture so at least I know I'm not making it up in my head.  :shock: