Author Topic: okay, its offical: I'm a chrono addict.  (Read 450 times)

grey_the_angel

• Alternate Primary Member
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • CC:ALSAT project leader/sole member >.>
    • View Profile
okay, its offical: I'm a chrono addict.
« on: May 12, 2006, 04:07:45 am »
not withstanding my fanproject venture, which I am currently redesigning character to suit their new roles. I'm currently working on melding crono into the cross style while still maing it look like crono (a venture which is exhausting me to do, I might add.), I've offical gone and managed to freak even myself out with my lastest chrono related venture: A multi dream sequence. literally, for the past week or so, I've been playing out the role of Serge in an odd dream in which I stole several ideas for C.C.:A.L.S.A.T.

since I simply stole ideas, and not the general plot and idead itself, I'm going to go ahead and tell you about it:
Original, it started off with me awakening from a slumber in a cyrcogentic sleep held by schala (whom looked like kid in more high class attire.)
Upon release, I find out I am in a place called the sky alcove; a large terra formation formed where the Angelus Errare used to be. it is literally above the clouds, and as I turned to her, I am conforted by lucca, who explains it is 10 years past the events in cross.
Nonchalantly, she and schala simply chime "go get her" and promtly flick me off the side of the 35,000 foot spire (which is literally a giant cyclinder. god bless my imagination for being able to design suck detailed area :o)

I awaken from there. I thought the dream would finis after that, but the next time, magically, it continued. This time I am in a fight with frog and glenn against so large beast, like a worm-ish version of yarka. Glenn kills it, and me and the two knights enter to Chronopolis, the city central city of the future. amazingly, their's no land under cronopolis: its literally some giant see through platform above the ocean.  their is a movie theater I recall later, but for now me and my knightly friends continue about, until Frog notices Kid running from tthe authorities. Again, as I motion for the two to follow, glenn go "go get her, fool"and I am flicked down a center of a spiral pathwar leading to the riverline, a under water pathway that leads to the port area to el nido. its esentially a giant water ride. The path is clogged, and as brake open the path using a odd half mastermune shape sword.

again, I awaken, think the dream would end there. Again, I am wrong.

Its dark. me and glenn are tired. Frog is nowhere to be seen, in a small rowboat drifting along the searchlights along the el nido boarder. Kid is wanted on 7 count of grand theif, having rob the chronopolis national mint. she's laying adject to me and glenn, who's asleep. I'm slightly mad at her, but I say nothing.  She's got my banada on her  head, so guise he a little as we float silently.

And this my friends is where we get interesting. She looks at me, and says "thanks... I going to be able to save my daughter, thanks to you."

Again, I am awoken, but on my on accord, literally throwning my head off my pillow and going "what?!" drunkenly.

Last night, I've had another glimpse. Kid's daughter, is, mine, a single act just before taking on the TD at the end of CC. She's used her as a reminder of myself, or serge, I should actually be saying, but was captured by the citzens of dinopolis, who demand the child's power to return to their own ketstone dimension. of couse, I'm not suppose to be awake, kid tell me, not as a act of the event of CC, but to prevent another incident like it from occuring: sealing the abitar with the flame was the sole purpose of the sky alcove. I head back to the sky alcove, kid and glenn in tow, and confornt schala about it. It is then that Kid, glenn, Lucca and schala try and sucessfully force me back into the containment chamber. I'm screaming at them, hurt as hell, and awaken.

That this is where the dream ends. I'm guessing my brains subconiously giving me a plot to work C.C.:A.L.S.A.T. off of, because it doesn't seem to be stopping till all resolutions are finished.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
Re: okay, its offical: I'm a chrono addict.
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 04:46:16 am »
It sounds like you're having a really good time. Well done, you.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 04:16:09 pm »
Firstly: Join the club.

Secondly: Oh wait, you already did (the Compendium).

Thirdly: Sounds complicated...but good luck.

grey_the_angel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2006, 04:32:08 pm »
alright, I had another dream last night, this time I'm fighting against the machine to get out of the chamber. I brake the seal, but the aftermath has sent the aky alcove's beast on me: the sky dragon. I killed it, and leaped from the building to go after kid and schala. I'm esentially pissed off to a boil, and brake into dinopolis by force, comic book style: reptites everywhere trying to gain controll of the situtation. can't blame them, but I esentially beat the living hell out of the army. Dinopolis is like Chronopolis, only its an upside world in the sky. I run into their main tower, The babel tower, and Hurry down the center of a long stairwell into the dungeon-ish chamber room, which keeps the whole of dinopolis afloat. Kid and the other's are making their way into dinopolis' central hub, so me being me, I decided to down the entire city and send it into the sea. It takes some effort to make it to the control hub, where I'm conforted by the group, who was sent to calm me.
No longer taking sides, I down Kid's group easily, and leap into the center hub, forcing the power of Flame to break the machine. Dinopolis is sent into the sea, and I use the last bits of power to effective send kid and the other's away.

still no sign of her daughter, and I'm alone in a dark chamber a mile or so below sea level. Its dark, and the room's slowly drowning, me bleeding badly and the only way out is the flooding stairwell.

I awaken here.

Magus22

• Bounty Hunter
  • Jean-Luc Picard says "It's time for Chrono Break".
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2006, 02:11:33 pm »
Move to dream thread?

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2006, 12:52:15 am »
Move to dream thread?

There's no need. The title might be a little misleading, but the topic here is consistent, and it's its own thing compared with a generic dream thread.

grey_the_angel

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2006, 09:47:06 am »
Move to dream thread?

There's no need. The title might be a little misleading, but the topic here is consistent, and it's its own thing compared with a generic dream thread.
well, plus the fact I don't think dreams usually occur to sequence >.>

Anyways, I forgot to add in the last two dreams, so here we go.

I'm still bleeding, as is most of dinopolis, with is most submerged, with a small part actually kept above, which I head to by knocking a dude off his boat. not reptite, just some random dude. Its el nido, and the sky alcove is just above me. I'm still pissed, so I ignore it, and rush in comic book style again, taking a mix of armed and unarmed idiots as I brake into a historical museum.

Kid's group is back, and chasing me down, and I take to the top of dinopolis: esentually a giant flat platform the rest dinopolis hang from. think staglimites. Its there that the temple housing Kid's daughter is in. Two of the biggest damn things I've ever seen are guarding it, and it requires me to simply outsmart them after 10 minutes of trying not to die.

She looks just like serge would if he was a girl : blue hair, blue eyes, but is kinda dressed like schala. more of those big ass guards appear. I awaken right as I'm holding one's jaw open, the door behind me opening to show Kid's group.

This is the last dream I've had so far:

Kid, glenn, norris, and Crono rush the things, and knock it off me. me, being an ass, simply get to my feet, ignore their pleas, and reach out to the girl. I'm not back, the door shut behind, and I'm banging to be let it again. Crash! I've broken through the vessel Kid and the other's had forced me in. I'm naked, cold, and the city of dinopolis is still hanging out in the sky. "Fuck!" I shout, and go for some cloths, that look like Cronos. I jump off the side of the sky alcove, and see Chronopolis and Dinopolis. I also see a small figure: Kid's crew on the S.S. Invincible. I'm still wondering what the hell happened, so I head to Chronopolis.

I awaken there.