Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 483769 times)

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #570 on: November 01, 2008, 12:34:13 pm »
I kicked my PSP screen and now it displays the right side as complete black.

My short temper with games finally got the best of me. At least I've learnt my lesson.
If you don't want it, I'll take it!

I'm pretty sure I live in a housing project populated mostly by crazy Catholic Hispanics. I don't GET Catholicism. They throw me out of their church because I have attention problems, the show me pictures of aborted babies, and then they refuse to give me candy! Argh!

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #571 on: November 01, 2008, 03:37:42 pm »
If you don't want it, I'll take it!

You wouldn't say that if you saw it.

The only games you can see the full screen of (if I'm making sense here) are on Game Boy and NES emulators, since you can shrink the screen size (which is just out of the black bit's way).

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #572 on: November 01, 2008, 04:51:11 pm »
... if you don't want it, I'll take it still! Wait... is that Crisis Core? Heeheehee...

Honestly, I just have my Pokemon Blue game. Fear the wrath of Ren! Guess what Ren is!

THIS is Ren.

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
« Reply #573 on: November 02, 2008, 05:09:17 am »
Does your PSP have the video out port?

4th Triforce piece

« Reply #574 on: November 07, 2008, 11:03:28 pm »
Two things I am frustrated about.   

1. Creative MP3 players...well the technical issues suck as they always break downa bout after a year and stop functioning.   Anyone noticed that.   

2. I like the midis of VGmusic.com as I have a decent soundfont (though now I replaced it with a SNES sound-font for now,  :) but the site's layout is BEHIND THE TIMES!!!                   I mean no way to comment on the midis and don't even get me started on the forum it's a JOKE!   CMON AT LEAST YOU CAN TRY!! 

Bye bye for now.   

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #575 on: November 08, 2008, 10:32:52 am »
I actually have a Creative MP3 player. It's a Zen Stone. I've had it since Christmas last year. It still works like a charm. My sister has had her Zen V Plus for about a year and a half. It still works. Have you dropped it or anything? That might do it. What kind is it?

I'm pretty frustrated myself. My noveling efforts are slowing down quite a bit. My hands can't take the pressure anymore. Worse yet, I can't start working too late, or else it won't get down. You see, Mouse, the computer I'm using for the novel, takes forever to boot up. I have to wait about half an hour to confidently open up WordPerfect.

Another thing! Apparently, one of our sicker neighbors decided it would be fun to slash all four of our tires last night. Fun fun fun.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 01:48:08 pm by teaflower »

4th Triforce piece

« Reply #576 on: November 09, 2008, 01:53:24 am »
I am going to double post as this will be a long message and I odn't want your eyes to bleed.

I don't know much about PC's except from my Dad as he taught me when he fixes them.

Sounds like your computer has something running in the background upon boot up.      I have that happening on my computer and Dad (who is pretty good at fixing computers) looked for it deep and can't find it.

The program may be installed from another program (spy ware) and will ALWAYS try to get on FIRST.  Even before your security goes online,   Sometimes this causes your security to take forever to start.    You should NEVER let anything run 1st before your anti virus software boots up.     Perhaps you even have the dreaded back-door Trojan which usually a good wipe out works but you have to know what you are doing before you attempt it.

Most of these are from programs that have no valid signature as these people either...

1 Don't know what they are doing

2. Are bad boys wanting to screw your PC up just cause they have the knowledge.

Four MINUTES later, 4th Triforce piece decides to double post instead of hitting the Edit/Modify button. Later, V_Translanka comes in to fix this for no other reason than to show him it can be done.
                                                                                                                               ~V_Translanka

2. I have had a Creative Nano which is locked up and I had a Creative Zen which died in less then a year.   I ususally take pretty good care of them.   Once in a while I drop them on the carpet but NOT very hard.     They are design to handle bouncing as the players use flash-drives instead of hard-drives.   I can't figure out how to word the rest without run-on sentences.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 09:27:21 am by V_Translanka »

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #577 on: November 09, 2008, 10:46:07 am »
V is evil sometimes.

What in the world do you do to your things? I can leave my Zen Stone in my pocket for hours on end and it doesn't explode from the heat or anything and I've dropped it down wooden stairs and I've run the battery until it dies before and it's still going strong! Same with my sis's Zen V. What kind of Zen was it? Are you sure you've been charging it? (I can safely assume you're not my friend Parker; he hates music. He's weird like that)

I'm upset, as well. You see, my hands are really taking a beating from my noveling and they hurt a lot. Plus, all my other joints are acting up as well. I don't think I should ice every joint in my body that hurts (how do you ice your shoulder, hip, and jaw on all the same sides at the same time?), and I think that sticking my hands in a thing of ice wouldn't help much. Any ideas?

Delta Dragon

• Creative Emeritus
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: November 11, 2008, 02:03:19 am »
I can't beat the @#$%& Yellow devil on Mega man 1.  That guy is insane!

placidchap

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: November 11, 2008, 08:02:43 am »
I can't beat the @#$%& Yellow devil on Mega man 1.  That guy is insane!

Who is the yellow devil?  It has been 15+ years since I popped that game in my NES...don't remember a yellow devil...

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #580 on: November 11, 2008, 05:11:27 pm »

None of them look all that yellow to me...or do you think one of them looks Chinese? Because if you do, that's incredibly racist! :lol: (<-me laughing at racism)...or is this "yellow devil" a regular enemy in a level? It's been quite a while since last I picked up the first one...

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #581 on: November 11, 2008, 05:33:11 pm »
Yellow Devil's a boss in Wily Castle stage 1 in Rockman. As far as I remember... I think you use the Guts/Super Arm on its eye?

Delta Dragon

• Creative Emeritus
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: November 11, 2008, 11:03:40 pm »
You got it half right Pyt.  It's the first Wily boss, but the Guts man weapon is one of the few weapons you can't use.  The best one that I know of is Elec man's weapon.

Lakonthegreat

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • Love this community, and care for it as your own.
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #583 on: November 11, 2008, 11:35:20 pm »
The way to beat him is to dodge while he's assembling, use Elec-man's weapon pn his eye when he's assembled. Here's a neat trick. When you shoot him, right when the lightning hits his eye, start rapidly pausing and unpausing the game. He'll take damage every time you unpause. You should kill him in one shot.

Delta Dragon

• Creative Emeritus
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: November 12, 2008, 04:00:47 pm »
Yeah I've heard of that.  But I want to do it without glitches or anything like that.  Although this time next week I might have changed my mind from frustration.