Author Topic: You know you spend too much time on Chrono Compendium when......................  (Read 1276 times)

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
when you SoY

when you decide on a permanent name change.

when you want to take pictures of your swords to show other compendiumites.

when the stuff you love, frustrations, and wtf check this out threads replace your newspaper. (wtf is a newspaper btw lol)

when you contribute one or more of the following: chrono game ideas, sprites, comics, rp posts, sketches, redesigned favorite characters, script/screenplay, remix or rerecording of song(s), or think about doing so in your free time when you are unable to look at other peoples versions of the same ideas.

when you come here to talk about anything other than Chrono stuff.

Sajainta

• Survivor of the Darkness
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Reporting live from Purgatory.
    • View Profile
when you want to take pictures of your swords to show other compendiumites.

You have swords?  That's so badass.  These pictures had better make an appearance soon.

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
hahahaha i knew i should never mention the swords. here's the thing. i can't take a picture of myself holding them, cause it's too awkward. i really don't want to get someone else to take a picture of me holding them, cause then it's like "what are these for?" "chrono" "what?" "you heard me"

etc.

:lol:

i'll take the damn picture myself. it's gonna look corny and you're gonna love it.