Author Topic: "Unofficial" TF Exports Thread  (Read 41754 times)

Zakyrus

• Entity
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy... --!!"
    • View Profile
Re: "Unofficial" TF Exports Thread
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2007, 04:54:51 am »
I probably will.  Keep in mind that every tech has a different place and they're scattered everywhere O_o...It's going to be a bitch to do it but i'll probably end up doing it next weekend hopefully.

:shock: Awesome. Any inside knowledge of CT would help dramatically.

Also, (this is probably a LONG shot) would it be possible to take one of the empty "weapon specials" (eg. "deals 9999 dmg when critical" or "randomly puts to sleep") and make it into something like "randomly casts Flare" or "attack with tech confuse"? This would be very primo if I can do this for the Ragnarok Sword & Offering accessory. Thanks.

If I already wasn't doing a bunch of TF projects PLUS Schoolwork, I would so help you with mapping. Sorry.

That's quite alright. If you get some time later on, let me know if you are still interested. I seriously doubt we'll have ALL the new areas completed by the time the beta test is released.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 08:10:54 am by Zakyrus »

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2007, 01:35:54 pm »
You ask all my questions so well XD!!  Weapons having a 5% chance to cast another attack on striking would be perfect.  Rainbow should be able to cast Ice lightning or fire randomly on attack but rarely happens.

Zakyrus

• Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2007, 01:43:06 pm »
You ask all my questions so well XD!!  Weapons having a 5% chance to cast another attack on striking would be perfect.  Rainbow should be able to cast Ice lightning or fire randomly on attack but rarely happens.

Heh heh. I guess brilliant minds think alike. :D
Also, if you are interested to know. The Rainbow sword in my hack will probably use the Motherbrain animated rainbow effect for the sword trails and sword palette (if this can be done, any please point me in the right direction to change sword palettes).
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 01:59:14 pm by Zakyrus »

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2007, 01:46:56 pm »
I've been wondering how to change sword palettes.  I asked that like a year ago and no one replied.  I highly doubt anyone has any idea now but you never know >_>

cduryea

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2007, 12:16:58 am »
What is the progress of your CT+? A general percentage/timeframe ETA would be SUPER. I look forward to this mod so much, you have no idea. I have high hopes riding on you my friend :)

Kyronea

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2007, 04:33:28 am »
What is the progress of your CT+? A general percentage/timeframe ETA would be SUPER. I look forward to this mod so much, you have no idea. I have high hopes riding on you my friend :)
Don't consider this an official answer, but I'd say we're at about fifteen percent complete. As I have no idea what all Zakyrus has authorized me to release information wise, I won't say what all still needs to be done, though trust me, there's quite a lot of to do.

Zakyrus

• Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2007, 11:29:28 pm »
Don't consider this an official answer, but I'd say we're at about fifteen percent complete. As I have no idea what all Zakyrus has authorized me to release information wise, I won't say what all still needs to be done, though trust me, there's quite a lot of to do.

Heh. 15% for the storyline (Right on Kyronea). Probably 3 or 4% overall. There will be various releases and updates so a definite "COMPLETED BY" date is impossible to say.... especially, since I don't have internet for the moment. :x and can only get on around every few days or so. Though I will say that the public available demo will be around the end of May. That version will have all the current areas enhanced and storyline stuff. The new stuff -- new dungeons/sidequests., monsters, etc, etc such will take longer and will be released over various points of time.

Oh, yeah. Kudos on the silence Kyronea. ;)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 12:41:52 am by Zakyrus »

Mystic Frog King

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • It's a secret to everybody!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2007, 04:48:16 pm »
Wow, I only just noticed this topic, and what you're doing seems incredible. I'd like to help, but I've never used TF before... anything you need help with that doesn't involve coding etc?

Zakyrus

• Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2007, 11:07:33 am »
 :D
That's ok. I didn't notice this reply right away!   :x

PM me with any ideas you have, I am open to anything.
This goes for everyone, if you would like to see something PM me with any ideas you may have. Kyronea will go over them with you and let you know if they'll work.

Kyronea

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2007, 11:16:12 am »
Which means they'd need to PM them to me and not you, then, right? ;)

Zakyrus

• Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2007, 11:36:52 am »
Lol. You have a good point.  :D
Let me revises this:

Anything storyline related, cut-scene enhancements, etc goes straight to Kyronea.
Anything like mini-games, tweaks, misc things send to me.

Mystic Frog King

• Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2007, 05:04:09 pm »
Well, unless it was related to making the English script closer to the Japanese one, I doubt I'd have any ideas related to mucking up the story =/ Cut-scene enhancements... maybe. =]

Do you need sprites for anything? I could probably help with that if you do.

Zakyrus

• Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2007, 03:44:26 am »
Well, unless it was related to making the English script closer to the Japanese one, I doubt I'd have any ideas related to mucking up the story =/ Cut-scene enhancements... maybe. =]

Do you need sprites for anything? I could probably help with that if you do.

Heh. Yeah, I need alot of sprites. Let me get back to you on this.

Mystic Frog King

• Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2007, 09:35:28 am »
Ok.

I'm thinking that maybe you should expand the sewer thing... give it more purpose. And make Krawlie tougher.

Zakyrus

• Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2007, 03:43:49 pm »
Ok.

I'm thinking that maybe you should expand the sewer thing... give it more purpose. And make Krawlie tougher.

That's already being worked on. As for Krawlie, they will be versions of him that will be regular enemies.  :wink: