Author Topic: Chrono Trigger 2: Time's Eclipse Teaser Trailer Debut!  (Read 3850 times)

Lance VII

• Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • Power to the fans!
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Trigger 2: Time's Eclipse Teaser Trailer Debut!
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2010, 11:02:12 am »
Yeah, they never demanded Chrono Chronicles to be taken down, and it's been here since '07. >_>

Myshu

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
    • Esper Junction
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2010, 06:51:58 pm »
True, actually hacking the rom--the game's core components--seemed to be SE's biggest beef, although granted that wasn't the only issue. At any rate, I also doubt any big-wigs will be out to chop down a fan-brewed RPGMaker project, since there are scores of them already, much like glorified fanfics.

So, I just beat Chrono Alter yesterday and found this new game underway. I'll be keepin' my eye on this to see how it goes.

Lance VII

• Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • Power to the fans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2010, 08:57:53 pm »
True, actually hacking the rom--the game's core components--seemed to be SE's biggest beef, although granted that wasn't the only issue. At any rate, I also doubt any big-wigs will be out to chop down a fan-brewed RPGMaker project, since there are scores of them already, much like glorified fanfics.

So, I just beat Chrono Alter yesterday and found this new game underway. I'll be keepin' my eye on this to see how it goes.
Thanks for playing! ^_^