Author Topic: I'm thinking of Making my own RPGMAKER 2003 Chrono-Related game  (Read 3626 times)

Schala Zeal

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • 7th Elemental Innate, and vtuber
    • View Profile
Re: I'm thinking of Making my own RPGMAKER 2003 Chrono-Related game
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2011, 07:15:38 pm »
Heh.... sounds like how I'd talk to a Viacom executive if I ever met one.

Hayden

• Guardian (+100)
  • Shadow, Sonic and Tails are FTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2011, 07:53:19 pm »
The sprites you pasted over frog were already on the sprite sheet. There is nothing significantly new or different at all, and somebody (not me) worked really hard to make all of those. Its simply not right to take credit if that person is not you. And trust me, I'm no troll. I'm actually making a game and custom sprites, I know how much work goes into them.

seriously can you just learn to fuck off man? I just told you can you not fucking read correctly? Chrono'99 and the rest of them Are getting credit. I am not even using it anymore so there is no fucking point of arguing over shit. so shut the fuck up. and if you look in my deviantart profile you'll see that I am putting him in Glenn grey clothese because you are keep bitching your ass to new york.

You don't have to swear, and no I won't go away. I am on this forum more than any other website. If you could hold your temper and answer a question in english I wouldn't ask more than once. Calm down and if you're going to make a game, just make it. Jeez.

its not my fault you are too blind to look on the screen and see that I put that I already talked to the owner. I am not even gonna use it. so quite blabbing your mouth. And the whole fucking time I have been spelling this. It was in english. go to a doctor.

Hayden

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2011, 07:54:56 pm »
Hayden, man, I understand you may be frustrated but remember that you have to uphold a certain standard in forum etiquette. Threads laced with angry tirades and profanity won't go over well around here. It's okay to be frustrated, but watch how you are interacting with the other forum member's. I'd hate to see you end up banned or place your forum social status in jeopardy. Just hang in there and remember to play nice. :)

No. I am not. I am sick of people acting like their a damn bigshot. I do not care if I get banned. I just have a free game to myself. meaning I do not have to credit you guys.
therefore. making my life easier.

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2011, 08:33:25 pm »

But seriously, I'm not asking for credit for anything. You didn't take anything from ME.

But if you were nicer and thought a little bit about what you wanted to say before you hit that Save button, you would get a lot more help.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 08:36:34 pm by Mr Bekkler »

Schala Zeal

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2011, 08:58:01 pm »
looks like Jim Carrey

wiz Khalifa

• Earthbound (+15)
  • smokin' trees in 12000 bc, bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2011, 02:14:29 am »

Ha Ha...fo real right, Viacom got Invader Zim cancelled, ima fuck they bitch up if i ever get the chance...used to love watchin that green kid and his dog doin wacky shit LOL  :lee: :grimm :cry:

Yo Hayden. I think yo new chrono spinoff game looks tight. Never give up on yo dreams, if you know them to truly come from deep down in ya heart. N above all....Fuck Da Haters!!!  :twisted:

Hayden

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2011, 10:00:13 pm »

Ha Ha...fo real right, Viacom got Invader Zim cancelled, ima fuck they bitch up if i ever get the chance...used to love watchin that green kid and his dog doin wacky shit LOL  :lee: :grimm :cry:

Yo Hayden. I think yo new chrono spinoff game looks tight. Never give up on yo dreams, if you know them to truly come from deep down in ya heart. N above all....Fuck Da Haters!!!  :twisted:

hahahaha! I just remembered I put "Stoned" ahahaahahaha! dude you made me cheer up a little.

Schala Zeal

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2011, 10:15:41 pm »
S-K-Z? I don't recall my middle name beginning with a K.

wiz Khalifa

• Earthbound (+15)
  • smokin' trees in 12000 bc, bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2011, 06:40:29 am »
S-K-Z? I don't recall my middle name beginning with a K.
Yo dont scroll down if you aint finished Chrono X
The good ending shows the letter from the opening movie is being written by Schala "Kid" Zeal that is where i got the S.K.Z. from

Schala Zeal

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2011, 02:05:38 pm »
Oh that's right >.< My bad.