Author Topic: Need a graphic artist and a coder.  (Read 1543 times)

deniz2099

• Porrean (+50)
  • What's mine is mine... I want you to be MINE..!
    • View Profile
    • Anti - System Of A Down
Re: Need a graphic artist and a coder.
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2007, 10:26:56 am »
Well I did, I asked the same question before, Chrono99 answered me but his solution didn't work...  :(

satchel_dawg

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2007, 09:33:26 am »

Time Periods
0 (You might even see the birth of Jesus..!)

Jesus was born in 2 B.C.

also you shouldn't put that in the game, reason because not all the players are christians, personally i believe in Jesus Christ ,but you really don't want to get flamed by someone that gets offended.

Christianity revolves around believing Christ was indeed the divine son of God, not merely believing in his existence. I would think it would be certain Christians who would be most likely to be offended, depending on how you depicted Jesus and how much they felt placing him in some tacky RPGMaker game trivializes him.

To say Jesus Christ never existed is just as absurd as saying Julius Caesar, the Greek poet Homer, or the Greek hero Achilles never existed. Certainly there may be evidence and reason to believe that they didn't, so some leading historians and archaeologists may believe otherwise, but most people just assume they did, regardless of religious beliefs.

i'm just saying not every one is christian and you really don't want to depict anything that is offensive to other beliefs, which is why there's just about no games in the known universe that is religous.

Time Periods
0 (You might even see the birth of Jesus..!)

Jesus was born in 2 B.C.

also you shouldn't put that in the game, reason because not all the players are christians, personally i believe in Jesus Christ ,but you really don't want to get flamed by someone that gets offended.

Umm, you know, I am a Muslim, and I believe that religions were sent for changing the humans' behaviour from bad to good, not for making discriminations or something. I would give that answer if somebody warns me about it.
personally i don't have a problem with that,
i'm just making sure that you won't get crushed by the really religous gamers.

deniz2099

• Porrean (+50)
  • What's mine is mine... I want you to be MINE..!
    • View Profile
    • Anti - System Of A Down
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2007, 10:16:04 am »
I'll be equalizing the religion theme in the game... But these ideas are only drafts for now.