Author Topic: Stuff you hate  (Read 168793 times)

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff you hate
« Reply #360 on: May 05, 2007, 03:52:28 am »
Take the shard out.

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #361 on: May 05, 2007, 11:29:31 am »
Ah, which reminds me: I hate when good background music is interrupted to play the same old battle music for the sixty millionth time.
Especially when said battle music is horrible, as in the case of one of the games I was playing that also has that irritating siren, Pokemon Leaf Green. (Shut up, Pokemon haters...I like the games, because they're intricate and quite interesting, even if most of the creatures are ridiculous when taking biology into acocunt.)

The Pokemon games are awesome. Very interesting when taking Effort Values and such into account, and trying to raise a Pokemon with perfect stats and nature. And yeah, that irritating siren is a bitch. XD

Ah, which reminds me: I hate when good background music is interrupted to play the same old battle music for the sixty millionth time.

The people at my office seem to only want to speak to me within 30 seconds of me putting on my headphones. This vexes me greatly.

I get interrupted upon putting on my headphones, too. Vexes me as well. =/

cupn00dles

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Beneath this mask there is more than flesh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 05, 2007, 11:30:29 am »
I did so instinctively, right after it stick in my finger... I mean, the shard was the size of a coin, no way I would leave it there.  :lee:

Korro

• Enlightened One (+200)
  • Does a time egg hatch a time bird?
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 05, 2007, 03:10:08 pm »
I love the pokemon games but personally the anime sucks now IT RECYCLES ALL ITS FREAKIN IDEAS!

kian

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 08, 2007, 02:20:00 pm »
de la hoya and mayweather both getting paid for that garbage they pulled saturday.

Beeyo

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 09, 2007, 10:03:56 am »
I hate the police force in Upstate New York.

Beeyo

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 11, 2007, 10:16:55 am »
Every single friend I grew up with is now officially either dead or in a federal penetentiary. Don't you hate when that happens?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 10:19:45 am by Beeyo »

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #367 on: May 11, 2007, 11:03:52 am »
I love the pokemon games but personally the anime sucks now IT RECYCLES ALL ITS FREAKIN IDEAS!

True. The anime began recycling at an early stage, and it also has terrible animation, especially in 'battles'. There's no plot and it's a pathetic, half-assed show.

The games, though, are very fun, and I can't wait to buy Diamond. Wi-fi battling sounds awesome.

Kyronea

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: May 11, 2007, 11:17:37 am »
The games, though, are very fun, and I can't wait to buy Diamond. Wi-fi battling sounds awesome.
I did some testing of Diamond and Pearl emulation wise prior to allowing my little brother to purchase the game for his DS, just to ensure they met my quality standards so his money wasn't wasted. They did.

Which reminds me...I hate how there are no decent DS emulators whatsoever...every single one is chock full of barely being able to run anything.

deniz2099

• Porrean (+50)
  • What's mine is mine... I want you to be MINE..!
    • View Profile
    • Anti - System Of A Down
« Reply #369 on: June 06, 2007, 06:01:24 pm »
I hate the girls in my school, who dates out with too many lads one by one. They don't give a damn thing about anything, they think that they really know everything,  they laugh at everything... And when you tell them that they're just some damn eye-bu**ering little dumb*** s**ts, they try to teach you a lesson but they can't.

(Sorry for using too many slangs.)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 06:05:33 pm by deniz2099 »

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: June 07, 2007, 02:12:43 am »
I hate the girls in my school, who dates out with too many lads one by one.

Interesting that you should mention that tonight. I just got done reading this week's discussion in the ongoing feminism series at another website I frequent. This week's topic was shame, and a prominent part of that was a look at how women are supposed to feel ashamed of themselves for having too many sexual partners, which, depending on which sexist you ask, can be anywhere from one partner on up through some arbitrary number that's usually under eight.

You're still young, and immersed in the cultural ocean around you, but I put it to you that you have a sexist problem, my good sir. You need to work that out. No woman (or man) should be inherently ashamed for having any number of sex partners.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #371 on: June 07, 2007, 02:29:21 am »
Or at least, if these people truly are shallow and flippant and this forms the basis of your beef, extend the accusation of shallowness to their male partners as well. But for the most part, they're probably just normal kids.

deniz2099

• Porrean (+50)
  • What's mine is mine... I want you to be MINE..!
    • View Profile
    • Anti - System Of A Down
« Reply #372 on: June 07, 2007, 06:55:37 am »
I hate the girls in my school, who dates out with too many lads one by one.

Interesting that you should mention that tonight. I just got done reading this week's discussion in the ongoing feminism series at another website I frequent. This week's topic was shame, and a prominent part of that was a look at how women are supposed to feel ashamed of themselves for having too many sexual partners, which, depending on which sexist you ask, can be anywhere from one partner on up through some arbitrary number that's usually under eight.

You're still young, and immersed in the cultural ocean around you, but I put it to you that you have a sexist problem, my good sir. You need to work that out. No woman (or man) should be inherently ashamed for having any number of sex partners.

I didn't mean to shame the girls for having sex partners. Umm, I couldn't exactly explain what I wanted. The lads they go out with, they're not their sex partners... I wanted to tell something another, but I'm not able to tell it 'cause my English is not enough for that ( :cry:  :lol: ). Anyway, nevermind.

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #373 on: June 09, 2007, 12:14:05 am »
Maybe Lord J is too old to understand our generation  :wink: I think what he means is that they're just very annoying girls that have that annoying laugh and go out with guys just to conform to a certain trend. Because if that is what he meant, I hate those kind of girls too.

Kyronea

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: June 09, 2007, 12:36:34 am »
Maybe Lord J is too old to understand our generation  :wink: I think what he means is that they're just very annoying girls that have that annoying laugh and go out with guys just to conform to a certain trend. Because if that is what he meant, I hate those kind of girls too.
Yes, because six years older is a huge gap.

Anyway, I hate how when I finally--FINALLY--have enough ambition and determination to see through a project to the end rather than giving up only part-way through events out of my control--and the control of those with whom I work--consipre to delay and otherwise potentially ruin that which I try to achieve.