Author Topic: Increasing bomb scares  (Read 625 times)

cronopolis

• Porrean (+50)
  • Time travel.....pretty confusing isn't it
    • View Profile
Increasing bomb scares
« on: April 27, 2007, 05:31:35 pm »
Today, the entire school day for both night school and day school was ruined by another bomb scare.  This in total for my school, Millville senior high, makes 4-5 and it's pretty bad.  They found a note this time saying that there's a bomb in the school and they had 5 k-9 units including thier chief and two state police dispatches at the school,  I'm still sitting all alone in a class typing this right now, everybody else walked or got a ride home.  I on the other hand need to rely on being picked up by my mom or dad at 5:11 everyday and so the bus that takes my route doesn't take me home so I'm stuck here for another hour until my dad gets home then drives the truck up here :evil:  Is anybody elses schools having so many bomb threats or are the people here in NJ just all freaking lunatics :?

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
Re: Increasing bomb scares
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 06:15:14 am »
I thought bomb threats in Jersey were like suntans in California. Shows what I know...

cronopolis

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 03:47:17 pm »
You are right in that they are becoming an increasing and more common problem, but at the same time, in the more decent parts of jersey, they're not as common.  There was just another threat today, and service says that there's gonna be another the next day.  If I could ketch the ass thats doing all these I'd probly kill him, the idiot must not know that if they cancel school because of a threat, it starts to cut into summer vacation and thats when I start to get real pissed :x but my question remains unanswered, is anybody else having to deal with this crap in thier school almost everyday?

Kyronea

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 04:00:29 pm »
Bomb scares have been occurring at my old high school with some frequency as well...it's been really bothering everyone because a bomb scare was also involved in the hostage crisis on September 27th, which resulted in one dead student and one dead hostage taker, as well as a semi-destroyed classroom. Luckily in that event there was no bomb.

Still...it begins to piss me off how anyone can continue frightening school children with bomb scare after bomb scare. What's the point?

cronopolis

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 04:17:31 pm »
Thanks for making it known to me as a fact that other places are involved in this kinda thing.  Yes, it really gets to me to that htere are people out there that are getting a rise outta making others feel scared to go to school, it's bad enough that some students are scared to go for fear that they'll be shot or stabbed, but know threats of being blown up are seeing decreasing attendence at school :(  The world's so screwed up, if god's really real, then he needs to press the nuke button on this sim solar system :P really though, enough is enough isn't it people :?