Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 482549 times)

Belaith

• Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • I ain't never scared
    • View Profile
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #2895 on: May 17, 2009, 04:24:59 am »
Never do meth. Not only is it ignorant, but you'll be very ashamed of yourself afterward. I got a good fourty minute rush.. felt like I was the incredible hulk.. and just like that it disappeared and I felt like a fucking emo kid.. waiting to die. Maybe that's why it's so damn addictive. Meth is really the only thing I've done outside of marijuana and DXM (not stupid enough to consume with expectorants or any other kind of shit that'll fuck me over).

Be smart, kids. Zicam 8 hour cough spray is pure DXM.. don't buy none of that cough and cold shit. It's got other crap in it.

chrono eric

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2896 on: May 17, 2009, 02:04:59 pm »
Never do meth. Not only is it ignorant, but you'll be very ashamed of yourself afterward. I got a good fourty minute rush.. felt like I was the incredible hulk.. and just like that it disappeared and I felt like a fucking emo kid.. waiting to die.

Usually anything that doesn't come from nature I test chemically to make sure I'm not getting sold something like methamphetamine. However, one time nearly a year ago I did not test and I regret that decision ever since. 9:1 Sulfuric acid to formaldehyde (Marquis reagent) is particularly useful to test for meth as it will react to turn blood red in the presence of either methamphetamine or amphetamine. Like I said in prior posts, I am extremely skeptical of drug dealers (because you know they're such trustworthy people and all) and the claims that they make. Most often, they will simply attempt to sell you a common amphetamine instead of the relatively safe psychedelic chemical (that at the time was legal - woot!) that you ask for. Best bet just isn't to mess with them at all - go out into the woods and pick some 'shrooms I say.

But I digress, that one time, I thought - "well, I've never been ripped off by this individual before, so I think the probability is high that I will not be ripped off this time" - WRONG. It became blatantly obvious that I had been sold an amphetamine substance (which I had never taken before but the effects are unique enough to discriminate), and I crashed so fucking hard that I was physically sick for four days straight. I couldn't keep any food down in the mornings, and I lost about ten pounds in weight. That's just after one time use.

Of all the chemicals one can ingest recreationally, meth is one of the most dangerous. Don't fuck with meth. I support an individuals right to recreational drug use, even if that use is decidedly against the law, but be smart about the chemicals that you choose to do. If you ever have to deal with the scum which are drug dealers, test test test.

Belaith

• I ain't never scared
    • View Profile
« Reply #2897 on: May 17, 2009, 03:13:45 pm »
Most people who use drugs usually never test the chemical structure before using. It's like, "Hey, I'm getting high.. so I don't care what the hell it is."
Meth is something that shouldn't even be in existence. I live in Alabama so I know what it does to people.

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2898 on: May 17, 2009, 05:00:46 pm »
I live in Alabama, too, but I don't know anyone who uses it... I did in North Dakota, though.

Belaith

• I ain't never scared
    • View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: May 17, 2009, 05:03:39 pm »
I live deep in Mobile. Wilmer, Alabama. Close to Semmes. And I'd have to say there's a meth lab on every corner.

Shee

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2900 on: May 17, 2009, 05:23:59 pm »
Meth - destroys the brain in a special way.

KebreI

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2901 on: May 17, 2009, 05:42:37 pm »
I'm in southern Oregon, no matter where you are it's not worse then it is here. Its some scary shit.

Uboa

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2902 on: May 17, 2009, 05:56:51 pm »
Z, that's fantastic.

I guess I have a mild frustration. People are afraid of change because all they know is the same and while the possibility of good things to come from change exists, it's much less attractive than the big bright lights in the sign that says "HEY IT MIGHT GET 100 TIMES WORSE" so that's often the sign they look for.

Revolution is an incredibly rare event because of this exact fact. And that is frustrating. Not particularly right now, but some times, it's incredibly hard to accept.

This frustrates me quite often as well.  I get the feeling this is what's holding America back from being a leader in innovation today.  We had a good thing going on, but we can't seem to let go of our old successes and move on in the fields we need to advance in, like energy, agriculture, transportation, and especially health care...

Delta Dragon

• Creative Emeritus
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2903 on: May 17, 2009, 06:39:23 pm »
Z, that's fantastic.

I guess I have a mild frustration. People are afraid of change because all they know is the same and while the possibility of good things to come from change exists, it's much less attractive than the big bright lights in the sign that says "HEY IT MIGHT GET 100 TIMES WORSE" so that's often the sign they look for.

Revolution is an incredibly rare event because of this exact fact. And that is frustrating. Not particularly right now, but some times, it's incredibly hard to accept.

This frustrates me quite often as well.  I get the feeling this is what's holding America back from being a leader in innovation today.  We had a good thing going on, but we can't seem to let go of our old successes and move on in the fields we need to advance in, like energy, agriculture, transportation, and especially health care...
Same here.  WE COULD HAVE WARP DRIVE BY NOW!  Okay probably not.  But we could be a heck of a lot further.

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2904 on: May 17, 2009, 07:06:22 pm »
Ugh... I hate seasonal things... I'm completely out of it. It's like... I have no desire anymore. I just want to curl up and sleep all the time. I never want to do anything that needs to be done.

Grah.

Needs MassHealth to start liking me again...

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2905 on: May 17, 2009, 07:53:31 pm »
Ugh... I hate seasonal things... I'm completely out of it. It's like... I have no desire anymore. I just want to curl up and sleep all the time. I never want to do anything that needs to be done.

GET

FIRED

UP

:kamina :kamina :kamina

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2906 on: May 17, 2009, 08:13:25 pm »
I'm frustrated at the lack of gold doubloons in my treasure chest.

Hey, that reminds me:

Q: Why are pirates usually so illiterate?
A: They can spend years at C !!

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2907 on: May 17, 2009, 08:26:12 pm »
Q: Why are pirates usually so illiterate?
A: They can spend years at C !!

I'm not sure whether to love you or hate you.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2908 on: May 17, 2009, 08:31:50 pm »
I'd suggest both: hate to love or love to hate.

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2909 on: May 17, 2009, 09:37:21 pm »
Aw shucks, who could hate J? :grimm

Uhh... currently frustrated at... very little! The CE situation attracting tons of nay-sayers and conspiracy theorists has me a bit annoyed, of course.

Hm, actually, I'm fairly annoyed at my inability to sit down and play a game the whole way through. This only kicked in recently; I find myself being hyped up for a game, playing it for a while, loving it, then not playing it again (not for a long time if I do pick it up again). Even games I love to bits or I was really excited for end up being left aside. Pretty irritating.