Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 482580 times)

HyperNerd

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • In Guardia we trust
    • View Profile
    • Surreal Squad homepage
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #2520 on: March 31, 2009, 11:58:20 am »
Shit, That happened to me during my CST test, too.
More or less.
I suggest you don't lose your temper, and find the library, or somewhere quiet where you can finish it in peace, because that test is obviously more important then kicking the asses of some immature students who will be working at McDonalds because they were talking during their final exams. 

Ramsus

• Entity
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2521 on: March 31, 2009, 12:11:58 pm »
You're all just weak-minded. I could ace an essay exam using a pen in the middle of a night club with hot, topless girls all around me and lots of beer and painfully loud dance music after downing several beers and working all day.

chrono eric

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2522 on: March 31, 2009, 12:55:55 pm »
Today we took the first part of the Massachusetts Comprehensive Assesment System, or MCAS. All public schools in Massachusetts MUST take the MCAS. If you do not pass the MCAS, you will not graduate any public school in Massachusetts.

In Texas it's called the TAKS or something. I had to take it in High School before I could graduate. It was one of the most sorry excuses for a standardized test I have ever seen in my entire life. I shit you not, this was literally a question from it:

Which of the following is alive?
a) A rock
b) A fish
c) The moon
d) A pair of scissors

I'm pretty sure those were the answer choices although I am unsure of the right order they were in.

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2523 on: March 31, 2009, 01:05:09 pm »
... pfft.

Oh my god, Chris Brinkley. My hoverer.

HAS JOINED.

Oh my god.

The world is ending.

Forgive me, Compendium!

Please!

I didn't mean to get him interested!

FORGIVE ME! *cry*

Also, if I have to put up with the shit I put up with this morning, I'm going to not come to school anymore. I'm just... not.

Glen

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
    • Shishnet.org
« Reply #2524 on: March 31, 2009, 01:12:55 pm »
Anybody else online here get up and smell the damn coffee!

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2525 on: March 31, 2009, 01:15:48 pm »
You're all just weak-minded. I could ace an essay exam using a pen in the middle of a night club with hot, topless girls all around me and lots of beer and painfully loud dance music after downing several beers and working all day.

That's nothing. You must have ridden the short bus as a kid. I could ace an essay exam in a language I've never even seen, on a subject I know nothing about, using only a charcoal briquette and a napkin, at four o'clock in the morning, after not sleeping for nine days, and drinking fifths and taking sleeping pills all evening, while falling out of an airplane without a parachute, in a Houdini water tank spinning at 22,000 RPG, in which I am trapped and handcuffed and have no breathing gear, in a blizzard in the dark midst of a freezing Antarctic winter, as high-energy radioactive meteorites explode all around me, with nude masturbating amphibious lesbian ninjas waving their private parts inches from my face, and European death metal ringing out at 300 decibels from the oversized amplifiers of massive alien battle cruisers, even as Nazis shoot at me with missiles from the ground. In fact, that's how I got into the prestigious Harvard College of Theoretical Interdisciplinary Awesome.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #2526 on: March 31, 2009, 01:33:45 pm »
But could you do it when ensnared by the painful throes of a love whose future or realization is in question?

The answer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPvmIxu-LSA&fmt=18

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2527 on: March 31, 2009, 02:51:33 pm »
It was one of the most sorry excuses for a standardized test I have ever seen in my entire life. I shit you not, this was literally a question from it:

Which of the following is alive?
a) A rock
b) A fish
c) The moon
d) A pair of scissors

Trick question. The correct answer would be E) Not Enough Information. The fish could be dead, after all. And if you have a pair of scissors, then they could well be sisters, yes? And the Scissor Sisters are still alive, to my knowledge.

Shee

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2528 on: March 31, 2009, 04:01:17 pm »

I want to take this test.

Asafigow

• Guardian (+100)
  • It's the middle of the story, go crazy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2529 on: April 01, 2009, 08:52:53 pm »

That doesn't mean we're weak minded. It just means you have a very profound way of concentration.

Shee

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2530 on: April 02, 2009, 09:49:15 pm »
You might recall I posted how happy I was to be watching my Wiz on national tv.  Well, my TNT is blacked out.  The anger that this causes me....I'm surprised I was able to get words that resemble English out here.

Rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2531 on: April 03, 2009, 01:41:02 pm »
Obama and the G-20.

Which isn't a frustration in and of itself. Rather, this is a preemptive frustration, because this can only mean I will start to get more emails claiming Obama is the anti-Christ. In circles that are actively looking for the anti-Christ, the world banking systems have never sat well. Because it’s related to the “mark of the beast,” or some such.

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
« Reply #2532 on: April 03, 2009, 02:28:02 pm »
Obama and the G-20.

Which isn't a frustration in and of itself. Rather, this is a preemptive frustration, because this can only mean I will start to get more emails claiming Obama is the anti-Christ. In circles that are actively looking for the anti-Christ, the world banking systems have never sat well. Because it’s related to the “mark of the beast,” or some such.

Here's what I don't get about the anti-Christ/prophecy nutters (well...one thing)...don't they consider the rise of the anti-Christ necessary to fulfill prophecies they want fulfilled? If so, why are they so worried?

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • You're not afraid of the dark, are you?...Are you?
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #2533 on: April 03, 2009, 05:04:19 pm »
I think the sky hates me. Right when I get ready to leave and walk to school, it starts hailing. Hard. Just watch, it'll stop hailing as soon as I get inside the campus, and start again when I leave for home.

Dark Serge

• Time Traveler (+800)
  • Now, let love bleed...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2534 on: April 03, 2009, 05:09:12 pm »
Yea just wanted to blame God for making me a lazy person. I'm an atheist but still. Nobody else to blame, so I guess I'll blame God. No offense to religious people.