Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 482574 times)

FouCapitan

• Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • Whatever it is, I'm against it.
    • View Profile
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #1500 on: January 22, 2009, 04:04:23 am »
I have to this day never seen any "furries" walking around in public. And I am disappointed in that, because I believe it would be one of the funniest things I have ever seen.
You really are missing out, anthromorph cats and such don't do it for me, but them girls can be cute some times. It was at a charity, the only time I was surprised to see one, a winter formal ballroom dance. Eyes where on her the whole time and no one would dance with but me.  She was hella good at Argentine Tango, after that every guy wanted her, she never came back.
If this group had a looker like that I'd prolly be playing a different tune here.  But they were all obese and ugly.   :(

Shee

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: January 22, 2009, 05:57:27 am »
I'm watching some of Austrailian Open on tv.  I do enjoy tennis, at least the majors.  Seen some good ones, some REAL good Agassi v. Sampras jams.  Sampras won most but I always rooted for Agassi. 

Sucks there are not as many competitive Americans, not that I'm against those on top but there is always a higher interest staked in them, that's all.  But my gripe is with the friggin grunting!  Venus Williams sounds like a cross between getting raped and giving birth every time she hits the ball.

It's driving me insane but I can't mute it for some reason.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: January 22, 2009, 06:48:03 am »
A friend of mine is pissed because he got banned from an anime convention.

Apparently some bitch slammed a paddle onto his ass and he spun around and rammed his fist into her face, knocking her out, and they ban him.

Why the fuck are you hitting people with a paddle in the first fucking place?

placidchap

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: January 22, 2009, 08:28:19 am »
But my gripe is with the friggin grunting!  Venus Williams sounds like a cross between getting raped and giving birth every time she hits the ball.

It's driving me insane but I can't mute it for some reason.

I went to a company paid tennis day 2 summers ago, and man did those women grunt.  There is no chance of muting in the flesh, I'm afraid.  Except maybe with all of those free Corona's....

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: January 22, 2009, 02:33:49 pm »
My current frustration is the large bruise on my knee caused by me being... actually, no. Not the knee. My good friend Chris. Note that he is not a good friend and that I actually hate his guts. He won't leave me alone! Gah!

... anyone interested in the knee story?

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #1505 on: January 22, 2009, 03:16:28 pm »
Did you use it to knee your friend Chris? Did your friend Chris convince you to get down on your knees? Is your friend Chris a girl? You know where I'm going with this...Or, wait, where am I going with this...?

I hate the stupid sun always coming up & bothering me just when the dark is getting good.

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: January 22, 2009, 05:38:30 pm »
I wish I had used my knee to knee him in the groin. Um... I stated that he is a he.

What happened with my knee was that too much weight was placed on one side of my bed, so it flipped onto its side. Note that this was while I was fast asleep. So I got rolled out of my bed and landed rather painfully on my knee. So now it's bruising. Ow...

And that's the knee story. Will probably have some other frustration after rehearsals tonight.

chrono eric

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: January 22, 2009, 05:43:36 pm »
I wish I had used my knee to knee him in the groin. Um... I stated that he is a he.

You shouldn't wish that upon anyone  :shock:. Do you realize how insanely painful that is for a guy?

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: January 22, 2009, 05:53:58 pm »
I know I shouldn't wish for that sort of thing. But what hurts more is a heeled foot to the groin. I imagine.

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: January 22, 2009, 08:03:01 pm »
Seriously, that is incredibly painful. You might think we're exaggerating.

We aren't.

chrono eric

• View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: January 23, 2009, 12:06:46 am »
But what hurts more is a heeled foot to the groin. I imagine.

I think past a certain point on the pain scale you lose the ability to differentiate between what hurts more or less because everything hurts so incredibly bad. I imagine the only thing it could be compared to would be if someone punched one of your breasts very hard. And then multiply that pain by about 100 because the testicles are less protected and more delicate.

Although I will admit that it is immensely funny to see someone get hit in the balls.

FouCapitan

• Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • Whatever it is, I'm against it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: January 23, 2009, 12:34:20 am »
I think a better way to describe it would be getting stabbed in the gut.  That pain is pretty comparable.  Only difference is you don't bleed from one.

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • "Chrono Cross" is good, and spoilers never hurt...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: January 23, 2009, 01:06:07 am »
Classmate of mine wore cat ears to school on Wednesday. I complimented.

IDK why they be hatin' on furries, since I've seen things like High Tail Hall that aren't really that bad, and not even in that kind of business. SWAT Kats was fuggin' kickass too, IMO.

chrono eric

• View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: January 23, 2009, 01:07:28 am »
I've never been stabbed in the gut, but I guess I always figured that would hurt more than getting kicked in the nuts.

I have been stabbed in my thigh though...by the claw of an emu. Seriously. Hurt like a bitch too, but I can't say that it hurt more than being hit full force in the balls, which I also have experienced. I think there is also an emotional pain associated with being hit in the balls - ie: The fact that you have been struck in the seat of your manliness causes you to focus even more upon the crazy intense pain coming from it.

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • "Chrono Cross" is good, and spoilers never hurt...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: January 23, 2009, 01:15:42 am »
Current gripe: My own confidence in not needing to save often.

Forgot to save when I turned off my DS while playing CTDS, I was in Heckran Cave. The last time I saved was just outside Bangor Dome after defeating the Dragon Tank. Now I have to go through Site 16, Arris Dome, Site 32, Derilict Factory, and reach the End Of Time ALL OVER AGAIN