Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 482487 times)

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #1260 on: January 17, 2009, 12:10:10 am »
Yeah. Constantly quoting overused internet memes gets stale.

HyperNerd, you're cool by the way, just to add in to that.

So, I was on another forum and someone posted a thread because she was unable to think correctly, was depressed, and could only think of sleep. She failed to mention this was 5am.

Anyway, another girl replies with this post that's... well...

welcome to the midnight nothingness
what you are experiancing..  is..  nothingness
a whole lot of nothingness.. which replaces the emotions..  you are avoiding..  (by not sleeping or going to school or what ever)
i think thats it anyway..

have you ever thought of just sitting there till you die of nothingness?
mmm...

you need to do something new..  something exciting..  or something you're scared of..  to snap you back to life for a second..
it doesn't give you perpose, but its something..  and a something that replaces the nothing has to be..  more than what you have now, yes?

i make no sense..  but i'v not slept in..  3 days?  4..?  dunno, they all blurr together

anyway, yeh..  i think i said something half useful somewhere

She frequently talks about wanting to visit nothingness upon death, and wants natural disasters to occur more often, because "the world needs more of them". Also, according to her, no-one on earth besides her thinks of the poor, sick and homeless during the Christmas holidays. She acts like a fucking freedom fighter who's superior to everyone and it frustrates me.

What irritates me is, despite the forum in question being a fairly lax humourous Pokémon site, everyone holds her in high regard because she has the highest post count and karma, etc. I normally don't get annoyed over a forum member, but she's off her rocker.

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • "Chrono Cross" is good, and spoilers never hurt...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: January 17, 2009, 12:12:03 am »
Ee-yow, Pyt, I'm surprised you didn't leave b/c of that.

placidchap

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: January 17, 2009, 12:14:05 am »
I asked so I could improve if I was generally hated. Apparently, people like me more here then anywhere else. Ah, the things you learn on a Forum... Anyways, Shadow, I would seriously try to find What people are annoyed about with you, and then fix it. Simple as that, no more hate, right?

High school and below are unusually cruel, I'd try not to worry about it.  If they don't like you, their loss, you'll find many that will later on (post high school).

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: January 17, 2009, 12:58:15 am »
After High School, College changes everything.  It makes thing more even as far as playing field goes.  And after College ends and Adulthood truly begins, everyone pretty much has the same odds.  The social barriers change and hardly even exist in the realm of Adulthood.  Things change.  It just takes time.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #1264 on: January 17, 2009, 01:34:58 am »
Question- Am I respected or generally hated or just ignored. PLEASE BE TRUTHFUL.

Sometimes you're ok, but sometimes you're annoying. I say you about break even or maybe do slightly better. *shrugs* I certainly wouldn't say you were hated...or at least not by me...yet! :lol:

After High School, College changes everything.  It makes thing more even as far as playing field goes.  And after College ends and Adulthood truly begins, everyone pretty much has the same odds.  The social barriers change and hardly even exist in the realm of Adulthood.  Things change.  It just takes time.

I think the barriers still exist, but they change in definition over time. Like social status still effects people's various circles...Nothing is ever like it was when you were, like in Kindergarden or even before that...but a lot of that might have been because you were stuck with who you were stuck with...*shrugs*
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 01:37:45 am by V_Translanka »

HyperNerd

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • In Guardia we trust
    • View Profile
    • Surreal Squad homepage
« Reply #1265 on: January 17, 2009, 01:43:28 am »
Hey, at least you don't hate me. Two mods down, eh?

chrono eric

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: January 17, 2009, 05:26:21 am »
I like you HyperNerd. Stop being so emo though it's bummin' me out.

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: January 17, 2009, 10:42:49 am »
I feel as though I've gotten suddenly very bitchy as of late. If I come off as a bitch, I'm sorry. I don't know what's going on.

Shadow, I'm sorry I've been dumping on you so much, but you do need to clean up your act. Or else the way I've been as of late is just the tip of the iceberg... what do you guys honestly think of me?

Current gripe is that I've been so bitchy and I have no clue why.

Zergplex

• Springtime of Youth
  • Guardian (+100)
  • Not all those who wander are lost
    • View Profile
    • Zergplex ~ Not all those who wander are lost
« Reply #1268 on: January 17, 2009, 11:40:36 am »
I like you Teaflower, quite often your posts make me smile. Shadow can be kind grating at times but he means well.

I think Shadow doesn't bother me really because my roomate (who is like a brother to me) has the same sort of personality.

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: January 17, 2009, 11:50:27 am »
Teaflower, you're pretty cool I think. Your posts are always worthwhile to read, and you always have something nice to say. A great asset to the forums.

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: January 17, 2009, 11:55:10 am »
Sweet! I'm not as annoying as I think I am! Yay!

I try and contribute as much as I can, considering going deep into analysis makes my brain explode. The most I've come up with is that Crono is actually Magus and Magus is Saturn. And that's what happens when I overload on sugar.

Zergplex

• Springtime of Youth
  • Guardian (+100)
  • Not all those who wander are lost
    • View Profile
    • Zergplex ~ Not all those who wander are lost
« Reply #1271 on: January 17, 2009, 12:03:49 pm »
Sweet! I'm not as annoying as I think I am! Yay!

I try and contribute as much as I can, considering going deep into analysis makes my brain explode. The most I've come up with is that Crono is actually Magus and Magus is Saturn. And that's what happens when I overload on sugar.

Is Magus Saturn or is he a Mr. Saturn...

...now I imagine Magus with an umbrella coming out of his head. I'm gonna go back to sleep -_-

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: January 17, 2009, 12:05:23 pm »
Oh, not Sailor Saturn or Mr. Saturn. Saturnus, god of agriculture and time. Formerly known as Chronos/Cronus, god of time, king of the Titans, and father of Zeus (the mother is his sister).

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: January 17, 2009, 12:20:46 pm »
The farthest I've delved is that Crono is a manifestation of Jesus Christ, and the game itself is a representation of The Holy Bible, God vs. Satan, God being the Entity and Satan being Lavos. Also, Chrono Cross is the Rapture, showing what events happen once Everyone was "saved", and also showing the themes of false beliefs, etc.

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: January 17, 2009, 12:25:08 pm »
I don't go too far into Christianity, as Christianity melts my brain. I have a better understanding of Greek and Roman mythology. See, Crono is Magus because obviously Crono is a representation of Cronus/Chronos. I use both because Chronos is the Greek version and Cronus is Roman. Kind of like how Hera is Iuno/Juno and Zeus is Iuppiter/Jupiter.