Author Topic: XBOX 3-Shitty  (Read 623 times)

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
XBOX 3-Shitty
« on: January 20, 2007, 11:31:22 pm »
j/k

If you're wondering where I've been, I've been over at a friends house almost every day playing Gears of War (with a side of Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion)...It's pretty cool online...Anybody else even own one of these hunking Dell PC look-a-likes?

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: XBOX 3-Shitty
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 01:01:29 am »
Me and my dad(yeah, that's right) have been playing GoW for a week. Insane is hella tough, even with two people!

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 02:56:14 pm »
My roommate has one. Viva Pinata has been getting a lot of play. It's a cool idea, but never in my life have I played a game that does so much to thwart your efforts to play it.

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 12:02:47 am »
j/k

If you're wondering where I've been, I've been over at a friends house almost every day playing Gears of War (with a side of Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion)...It's pretty cool online...Anybody else even own one of these hunking Dell PC look-a-likes?
Gee thanks V, I was just about to insult your not so witty thread name when you had to go and ruin it all.

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2007, 08:41:12 am »
I really don't see the big deal about XBOX-360...Sure better graphics and one good game, but it gets quite boring after awhile =/  I played Elder Scrolls for a bit and I just about died of boredom.  Meh, maybe it was because I was tired?

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2007, 09:14:31 pm »
Quote from: nightmare975
Me and my dad(yeah, that's right) have been playing GoW for a week. Insane is hella tough, even with two people!

Really? My friend Issac and me play it online...it's much more difficult out there than the campaign mode even on Insane...But it's funner too...although I'm already tired of the maps...

Quote from: BZ
Gee thanks V, I was just about to insult your not so witty thread name when you had to go and ruin it all.

Yeah, ever since I first heard someone say that I knew I'd continue to use it even after it got old and tiresome of me to do so. :lol:

Quote from: justin3009
I really don't see the big deal about XBOX-360...Sure better graphics and one good game, but it gets quite boring after awhile =/

I dunno, those previews XBOX Live has for Halo 3 make it look fuckin badass..."one good game"? What game are you talking about?

I played Elder Scrolls for a bit and I just about died of boredom.  Meh, maybe it was because I was tired?

Yeah, there's a tiny bit of a learning curve in it (or there was to me)...but after I planned out a dude, I realized it was pretty cool. If I owned the game I'd have to have several games going at once just to experience it with a different style. I made a stealth cat dude though...

Although now my friend stupidly traded in Oblivion & NBA Live for Madden 06...I think I fuckin hate EA...and a lot of Microsoft's fucking lazy programmers...So many glitches in Gears of War (and now people modding...>_>)...But whatever...

Sofa-King Wii-ta-ded

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2007, 11:58:00 am »
Hey V, PM me your gamertag, and I'll play you in GoW.