Author Topic: My bug reports + other things (and stuffism)  (Read 13726 times)

Lenophis

• Crimson Echoes Beta Squad
  • Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Re: My bug reports + other things (and stuffism)
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2009, 09:31:40 pm »
Oh yea....congrats on finishing the game!!
Thanks.

I believe zeality has a questionnaire for you to fill out.
* Lenophis anxiously awaits said questionaire

My time at the final save point is 24:40. I do not know what my final time was after beating it, since it is not shown.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 02:26:11 am by Lenophis »

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2009, 09:40:16 pm »
Uh, yeah, I uh...I was going to wait to run it by him first, so I'll uh...have it soon...

:oops:

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2009, 02:44:41 am »
Hey I didn't want to clutter the questionnaire thread but just so you know the Calkhula (however that's spelled) questions determine the ending of that chapter.  Each question's answer is a certain point value and depending on that point value during the final scene there's 3 different endings.

--JP

Lenophis

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2009, 11:29:03 pm »
Ok, this is a massive exploit that anybody can do, and it's horribly in your favor. To pull off, simply fight the first fight on hard in the Colliseum over and over (alone gets 16 BP, with party gets 8 BP). Nu stands absolutely no chance of killing you. I suggest making that battle the evil battle you see in Belthasar's Lab in the original (6 Nu, 3 of them bring you to 1 HP, the other 3 do 1 damage each).

Optionally, you could outright prevent access to the Colliseum until point x in the game.

A movie to demonstrate how easy it would be rack up the BP. (Requires patch dated March 3)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 12:12:40 am by Lenophis »

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2009, 12:33:29 am »
hrm.....would it even be possible to beat 6 nus alone with on solo if you didn't kill them in one hit?

--JP

Lenophis

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2009, 12:41:40 am »
I'm still working on trying to beat Psycho Spekkio (pink Nu) alone, if it makes you feel any better.

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2009, 01:12:21 am »
haha yea it's tough....in fact before cybersnarkany totally pwnd the heir to the masamune contest I thought it'd be impossible.

I'll put a bug for the  first battle and try out different combos.

--JP

Lenophis

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2009, 04:15:40 am »
Note, I ran from just about everything in the solo sections during the post-Mammon Machine, and was able to run from this battle. Well, I didn't actually fully try, but I never got a "Can't run away!" message from this or any other fights during the section.  JP NOTE: Hm..so atropos is obviously a bug, could you run away from crono or marls boss
I don't remember now. I'll check it again when I get there.

would you consider it a bug to be able to run away from others?
That depends. Some of these battles were pretty annoying, and I didn't want to put up with the possibility of dying. On the other hand, if you guys never intended to be able to run away from these battles, then yeah, that's likely a bug. :P

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2009, 01:19:13 am »
I don't remember if this existed in previous patches, but if it did then I'm a moron for not catching it sooner. Also regarding the Vision Serpent, I think I regret bringing up that massive experience grab back in the Haucan Factory.  I can't kill it now.

Did you eventually beat it?  I may have given her a new AI.  If it's to difficult can you give me percentages (10% less damage, 20% less HP etc). 

--JP

Lenophis

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2009, 01:33:02 am »
Yeah, I got past. My strategy changed to more suitable healing (Lapis helps!) plus nice damage output with Fire Tackle. The battle is fine, just need to use your head.

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2009, 02:27:59 am »
Hm it sounds like coyopa was too hard?  Any percentages there?  That's actually kind of surprising cause I think it might be the same AI as azala had which....was kind of meh in CT?

--JP

Lenophis

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2009, 03:19:57 am »
The damage from all attacks were pretty massive, and Chaos status wasn't helping. I'm not sure what to suggest for this one.

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2009, 03:39:32 am »
You're talking about coyopa at the end of porre base?  If you ever run into a battle this bad it helps if you can make a saved game and just post it (like i mentioned in the difficulty thread) that way I can try out with people at normal levels instead of the ** game I have for testing.

--JP

Lenophis

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2009, 04:28:04 am »
You're talking about coyopa at the end of porre base?
Yep.

If you ever run into a battle this bad it helps if you can make a saved game and just post it (like i mentioned in the difficulty thread) that way I can try out with people at normal levels instead of the ** game I have for testing.
Hahahahah, oops.

* Lenophis hides

Wish I had remembered about that. As an alternative, the best I can do is this:

I'm currently set to go after Dalton (Dalton's Last Stand). Or would the SRAM itself still work, provided you could clear the proper bits to do that portion over again?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 04:30:06 am by Lenophis »

Lenophis

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2009, 02:51:14 am »
Just wanted to let you guys know, I didn't disappear. My brother had been in town, and he left a couple of days ago. I decided to take the rest of the week off from doing much of anything. But, now that there's a new week in hand I'll be back to my normal self. :D