Author Topic: Kuja Vs. Sephiroth [HUGE FF7 and FF9 spoilers]  (Read 1724 times)

ZealKnight

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Loyal Knight of the Kingdom of Zeal
    • View Profile
Re: Kuja Vs. Sephiroth [HUGE FF7 and FF9 spoilers]
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2007, 07:10:55 pm »

Sephiroth
super warrior
can control any one in soldier
summoned meteor
blocked holy
has an attack that destroyed our solar system(several times actually)

blocked holy

...more than just that. He manipulated Holy so it would have the reverse effect, thus causing the Planet to send even more Lifestream that Sephiroth could gather. (Thus Aeris's death was to fullfill Sephiroth's immortal will!)

"Would if a wound was to threaten the entire Planet. Think about how much spirit energy would be gathered!" ~Sephiroth

I think Sephiroth would totally own.

.......no thats completely wrong. holy helped meteor because Midgar was destroying the planet. It just contained meteor so it would kill midgar not to mention to revive the planet from what the mako reactors did. thats why comet was falling onto midgar. it wasn't just a coincidence nor was it seph.

Oh and im not saying this to be pro kuja im just saying this because i want everyone to have the right facts.

Zakyrus

• Entity
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy... --!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2007, 07:15:45 pm »

Sephiroth
super warrior
can control any one in soldier
summoned meteor
blocked holy
has an attack that destroyed our solar system(several times actually)

blocked holy

...more than just that. He manipulated Holy so it would have the reverse effect, thus causing the Planet to send even more Lifestream that Sephiroth could gather. (Thus Aeris's death was to fullfill Sephiroth's immortal will!)

"Would if a wound was to threaten the entire Planet. Think about how much spirit energy would be gathered!" ~Sephiroth

I think Sephiroth would totally own.

.......no thats completely wrong. holy helped meteor because Midgar was destroying the planet. It just contained meteor so it would kill midgar not to mention to revive the planet from what the mako reactors did. thats why comet was falling onto midgar. it wasn't just a coincidence nor was it seph.

Oh and im not saying this to be pro kuja im just saying this because i want everyone to have the right facts.

Ok. Very true. However, in any event Sephiroth *knew* exactly what would happen. He knew that if he was in the middle of it he would gain much.

Anyways, to go back on topic, I think anyone capable of wielding a longsword with ONE HAND would come out on top.

ZealKnight

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2007, 03:27:18 pm »
Actually you bring up a great point. Seph wasn't magically powerful but his physical power gained him popularity. But Kuja(like most villains) Had less physical strength and great magical strength.(thats why he sent you to get Ark for him, Anti-magic barrier)

cupn00dles

• Beneath this mask there is more than flesh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2007, 08:34:09 pm »
People miss the point when talking about "the power of Sephiroth". His power isn't born through petty magic or physical strength. Sephiroth's power is that of the will.

ZealKnight

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2007, 05:56:03 pm »
You do realize that both kuja and seph toyed with teams going against them. so will is not an option.