Author Topic: whos the girl next door!  (Read 2300 times)

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
Re: whos the girl next door!
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2008, 10:09:16 pm »
hey im not a borther im a girl!

I am going to shove a rusted nail straight into your forehead.

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Crono + Panda = WTF Run!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2008, 10:58:12 pm »
I still stand by it is one person and one person alone. All three type the same. All three have the same typing time pattern. Why for the love of god would sisters be talking to each other online if(obviously based on age)they are in the same area? As in probably across the room from each other saying hi online, why not in real life? Excercise is good for you, no? On top of this, all three are related to WarioWare and seem to appreciate that series more than Chrono considering s far as we know, one doesn't even know what it is, so what hope is there for the latest and the second is unknown but based on what we have I safely assume number 2 hasn't a clue as to who Marle is, let alone Yakra. They all happen to already know one another, quite well I might add. Lastly, after the second's intro and so far the third's, no more posts, however the first continues to post. I have plenty of other reasons as to why I believe this, about 4 others.
If you are doing what i claim you are, just come out now and I won't be upset. I'll be honest and think you are really bored or crazy, or a spammer, most likely the last but the point stands, just come out.
Also, please quit the spamming or play the game. Because it's really annoying you join a site for those who love Chrono number 1 and make it kind of obvious that you believe Wario number one. On top of that, I just really didn't like Wario once he ditched his villainous ways. DK could pull it, he couldn't as much. He did for awhile but not as much.
And please if you respond, respond with normal text. I know you can type well, unless you live out in the woods and are magically teaching yourself, or being taught by intelligent bears, either way you'd still be able to type. I could type better when I was 7. One is 11 and the other is 9, you can type properly quit wasting my time. Time I spend, deciphering your text. It's pissing me off, quit getting me perplexed.
No, I did not mean to rhyme...
And yes, my day has not picked up at all.

I quite might agree with you, but I'm too nice so I'll give one last chance before I get mean.(yes, believe it or not, I am not being mean right now. I'm warning. I have friendly, nice, warning, mean, kill (Luckily though I've never had to use that last resort, that's for when people stalk me online).

Daniel Krispin

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2008, 11:47:41 pm »
I still stand by it is one person and one person alone. All three type the same. All three have the same typing time pattern. Why for the love of god would sisters be talking to each other online if(obviously based on age)they are in the same area?

Actually, my sisters do that. I was talking to one of them the other day who was talking on MSN. Apparently she was talking to one of my other sisters who was upstairs. *sigh* Children these days, eh?

OverlordMikey

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • There are no maps.You can't map a sense of humor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2008, 12:11:00 am »
I still stand by it is one person and one person alone. All three type the same. All three have the same typing time pattern. Why for the love of god would sisters be talking to each other online if(obviously based on age)they are in the same area? As in probably across the room from each other saying hi online, why not in real life? Excercise is good for you, no? On top of this, all three are related to WarioWare and seem to appreciate that series more than Chrono considering s far as we know, one doesn't even know what it is, so what hope is there for the latest and the second is unknown but based on what we have I safely assume number 2 hasn't a clue as to who Marle is, let alone Yakra. They all happen to already know one another, quite well I might add. Lastly, after the second's intro and so far the third's, no more posts, however the first continues to post. I have plenty of other reasons as to why I believe this, about 4 others.
If you are doing what i claim you are, just come out now and I won't be upset. I'll be honest and think you are really bored or crazy, or a spammer, most likely the last but the point stands, just come out.
Also, please quit the spamming or play the game. Because it's really annoying you join a site for those who love Chrono number 1 and make it kind of obvious that you believe Wario number one. On top of that, I just really didn't like Wario once he ditched his villainous ways. DK could pull it, he couldn't as much. He did for awhile but not as much.
And please if you respond, respond with normal text. I know you can type well, unless you live out in the woods and are magically teaching yourself, or being taught by intelligent bears, either way you'd still be able to type. I could type better when I was 7. One is 11 and the other is 9, you can type properly quit wasting my time. Time I spend, deciphering your text. It's pissing me off, quit getting me perplexed.
No, I did not mean to rhyme...
And yes, my day has not picked up at all.

I quite might agree with you, but I'm too nice so I'll give one last chance before I get mean.(yes, believe it or not, I am not being mean right now. I'm warning. I have friendly, nice, warning, mean, kill (Luckily though I've never had to use that last resort, that's for when people stalk me online).

Hmph your much to nice, this little brat is on Mikey's nerves (see Mikey is so mad he's addressing himself in the 3rd person) *cough* Anyway the point is these obnoxious brats are obviously one single brat or a collective group of brats who like to spam.

Wether or not they are kids is not an issue to me, the rules say they must be of a certain age, they are not of that age, also they arn't fans of the game, thus by logic they could only be here for one of two other reasons

1)They wanna learn about the game and gain an intrest in it (this one is obviously not the case)
2) There spammers!

either way, children need to be punished when there bad!  :twisted:

I shall rid this board of your evil one way or another! Somehow I will prove that you are not the children you claim to be.

On a side note: I have no feelings poitive or negitive regarding to Wario...and on SSBbrawl Ashleys song is another stage music you here that isn't to bad.....but still.....these girls are annoying, chat somewhere else please...before I become wrathful!

Delta Dragon

• Creative Emeritus
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2008, 02:28:24 am »
Maybe we should make a test with various Chrono related questions.  If she can answer all of them correctly and spells every word correctly, we'll stop criticizing her.  Just an idea.  And no, research is NOT aloud.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 02:49:42 am by Delta Dragon »

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2008, 05:43:45 am »

Nope, you're an immature troll of a guy called Matt. superdimentio@hotmail.com

He was a Crisis member too (I was assuming he was trolling because of the argument there), but his profile's not there anymore.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2008, 06:39:01 am »

Nope, you're an immature troll of a guy called Matt. superdimentio@hotmail.com

He was a Crisis member too (I was assuming he was trolling because of the argument there), but his profile's not there anymore.

Are you fucking serious!? That douche is back?

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2008, 07:48:00 am »
Sunnuva...
So, my second hypothesis is right(my first is wrong? :( )that is some older guy pretending to be this? Actually technically that'd also make the first right too, and I didn't see the rule about the age thing. I checked specifically to make that point but if it's in there and I just missed it it's good enough for me.
Also I agree with the quiz, and yeah I'm soft. I have too many levels.

Delta Dragon

• Creative Emeritus
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2008, 01:01:31 pm »
Actually technically that'd also make the first right too, and I didn't see the rule about the age thing.
Wait, there's an age thing? 

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2008, 01:59:55 pm »
I still stand by it is one person and one person alone. All three type the same. All three have the same typing time pattern. Why for the love of god would sisters be talking to each other online if(obviously based on age)they are in the same area?

Actually, my sisters do that. I was talking to one of them the other day who was talking on MSN. Apparently she was talking to one of my other sisters who was upstairs. *sigh* Children these days, eh?

Back in my college days, my roommate would sometimes IM me. When I was in the room with him.

KebreI

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2008, 02:38:27 pm »
A fun game I play with my friends is when ever several of us are over, we have too people in the room IM each other but acting as if they are just playing a game or working. then they take turns yelling a random word from the IM Logs then if people ask he must find a reason to have yelled it. First one caught losses. EX:

Dan types: Those orange jumpsuits are so tacky.
Then I yell aloud "ORANGE" and if the other crowd not playing say "huh?" or "what about it."
I respond with "Just wanted some one to get me a orange" if they buy it I don't loss.

Delta Dragon

• Creative Emeritus
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2008, 04:11:07 pm »
That actually sounds like fun.  It's bad enough I used to talk to myself on Picto chat, but talking to yourself online with different accounts?  That's just sad.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2008, 04:43:33 pm »
That actually sounds like fun.  It's bad enough I used to talk to myself on Picto chat, but talking to yourself online with different accounts?  That's just sad.
My bro and I used to take turns editing a picture one of us drew on Pictochat.

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2008, 06:39:47 pm »
Only time I've ever talked to someone through text when they aren't tht far is when I'm at some sort of important meeting, and I feel like drawing the big guy in charge like a troll doing inappropriate things, send it to multiple people in the room. It's fun, only once got caught. Luckily, it wasn't too bad a reaction and the speaker laughed with us. Later on I got a kick in the shin.
Actually technically that'd also make the first right too, and I didn't see the rule about the age thing.

Wait, there's an age thing? 
I just heard it from someone else here.

Wether or not they are kids is not an issue to me, the rules say they must be of a certain age, they are not of that age, also they arn't fans of the game, thus by logic they could only be here for one of two other reasons

That's it, ask the Overlord. Not the ONSLAUGHT.

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2008, 08:08:23 pm »
... *twitch* My head is explodie from the horrid grammar and spelling. 'borther'? 'avatet'? WHAT?! I think I might scream...

And... who's Matt? What happened to him?