Author Topic: Alternative Timelines  (Read 1383 times)

MagilsugaM

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Never say never... Nothing is impossible...
    • View Profile
Re: Alternative Timelines
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2009, 11:14:55 pm »

ToE, The Hadron Collider doesn't have the capabilities of creating a micro black hole (MBH) that would "suck us all into hell."

At least read this.  Even if it did, such MBHs would decay and dissipate instantly due to Hawking Radiation. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safety_of_particle_collisions_at_the_Large_Hadron_Collider#Micro_black_holes

Also, read the section below that on Rossler's and Plaga's arguments over MBH's.  Their arguments are flawed and inconsistent.  We have nothing worry about from any MBHs being generated in the Collider.

For what I heard the is a theory that says that the LHC breaks down every time they try to use it due to a sabotage from other era or time-line in which the truth was revealed. I assume that the theory is a bit twisted but they used mathematical algorithms and really complicated equations to prove it. But the idea of someone going back in time to sabotage the LHC or the machine itself breaking down is as if the Entity was behind it. Trying to stop the humans! XD

I don't know much, of course assuming that the entity actually exist in real life is quite possible.

Someone can google about it becasue i forgot where is it.

Well I found it! http://poneke.wordpress.com/2008/11/24/lhc-5/ I don't know why people take this as a joke but check it out.

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2009, 06:52:21 pm »
For what I heard the is a theory that says that the LHC breaks down every time they try to use it due to a sabotage from other era or time-line in which the truth was revealed. I assume that the theory is a bit twisted but they used mathematical algorithms and really complicated equations to prove it. But the idea of someone going back in time to sabotage the LHC or the machine itself breaking down is as if the Entity was behind it. Trying to stop the humans! XD

I don't know much, of course assuming that the entity actually exist in real life is quite possible.

Someone can google about it becasue i forgot where is it.

Well I found it! http://poneke.wordpress.com/2008/11/24/lhc-5/ I don't know why people take this as a joke but check it out.

That is A theory, but not a widely-accepted one. It's just a favorite for the media to promote because more people will read articles with headlines like "SABOTAGE FROM THE FUTURE! THE END OF HUMANITY AT STAKE?!?!?!" than "BIG MACHINE BUILT CRAPPILY IN EUROPE."

MagilsugaM

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Never say never... Nothing is impossible...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2009, 08:20:01 pm »
Well yeah... But who knows ...  The possibilities are actually endless.