Author Topic: 'Taps' has been played for OBW  (Read 728 times)

Kara Kazeneko

• Springtime of Youth
  • Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
    • Kara's DeviantArt Page
'Taps' has been played for OBW
« on: February 05, 2008, 11:30:31 pm »
Well, it looks like we might have to consider "Order of the Black Wind" to be a dead site. Still online, still has cool stuff on it, but... I've been EXTREMELY unsuccessful in getting ahold of its owner to make a deal for getting ownership. Also, no one goes to the message board anymore except for me and Captain B (& the member Jacques Strappe). It's really depressing for me since I was there for its conception and birth, and for a long while it was one of the coolest sites that I've ever frequented. Ugh... if only it wasn't so impossible to contact the site's creator/owner. I think the email address that she put on the site is a dead address, too. *hangs head in sorrow*

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Re: 'Taps' has been played for OBW
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 12:47:54 am »
Can you look up the owner through whois? It might be stalkerish to suddenly call the owner's home phone number if it's listed, but it will get results.

Prince Janus

• Mystical Knight (+700)
  • What?? what do you want?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 02:09:50 am »
 It will remain in my access lists (YES I BOOKMARK IT LIKE ALL THE OTHER REGULAR PLACES I GO), but with little clickage. any actual resources I can get elsewhere anyways.

Kara Kazeneko

• Springtime of Youth
  • Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
    • Kara's DeviantArt Page
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 01:41:49 pm »
That sounds creepy... calling Tekniklr on the phone. And I don't think her number would be able to be found online, especially since I have never known her real name. *sigh* I wish other folks from OBW could be helpful in aiding me in this.

Prince Janus

• Mystical Knight (+700)
  • What?? what do you want?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 02:44:03 pm »
 Actually, yesterday I was trying to find my dad's email address. I ended up getting his phone number much more often.

if you have Tek's email, it might not be out of the question.