Author Topic: Lavos dwells in British Columbia  (Read 1802 times)

neo-fusion

• Fan Project Leader
  • Mystical Knight (+700)
  • Creator of Chrono Trigger Apocalypse... FEAR ME
    • View Profile
    • Neo-Fusion
Re: Lavos dwells in British Columbia
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2008, 11:20:18 am »
A mysterious beast is often sighted in the lakes of British Columbia. Scientists have yet to identify it.

Sounds more like:

"Dead Apostle #5 - ORT

The ultimate being of the planet Mercury, also known as Type-Mercury. An alien life-form called by the planet to obliterate humans, it arrived on earth approximately five thousand years too early during the BC era and submerged itself in deep sleep somewhere in South America. As an attack-oriented life form, it boasts an offensive power far beyond anything existent on earth and based merely on raw strength, is the strongest of the Twenty Seven Apostles. The previous No. 5 attempted to capture it and was obliterated in a matter of seconds, but since it displayed a bloodsucking habit, it was considered as the successor to the rank. It remains fully asleep having no interest in the surrounding world and does not act unless disturbed.

Its appearance bears resemblance to that of a giant spider, and it possesses a corrosive trait by which its presence alone transforms the surrounding landscape into a crystallized terrain similar to ORT’s home world. While not exactly the same, this ability has similarities with what earthly sorcerers call Reality Marbles, and was given the particular name of Crystal Valley."

Pic:

If it's swimming in a lake, who the hell disturbed it?

UUuuhh huh...

So is what we are dealing with here is MC P. Pants?

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2008, 07:26:12 pm »
It still makes me wonder why Crono was asleep with his shoes and headband on along with a sword...strange.  Lazy lazy child ~_~

Patchy

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2008, 11:57:36 pm »
I hope the RCMP has been notified of this world-ending beast.

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2008, 03:28:29 am »
I really do believe that there's something in existence tht can end the world... And that their's someone who's been created by an entity to destroy it.

I really do.

Avalon

• Earthbound (+15)
  • The Once and Future King
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2008, 03:36:05 am »
I thought I saw Ogopogo Lavos once.

Turned out it was a garbage barge.