Author Topic: To Cure them Is to Kill Them!  (Read 883 times)

kamrom

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
To Cure them Is to Kill Them!
« on: April 07, 2011, 02:58:53 pm »
So I was in the Black Omen, generally tab (yes, theyre tabs, not capsules. My mind has decided this and im in no place to argue with it.) stealing with glee when I got to the third Mutant Boss. The one that does the syphon health thing. Well, I killed the top part, and then accidently gatling kicked the bottom half. This healed it, of course. That all makes sense.

However, it then immediatly died. Ive used phoenix downs to obliterate undead things, but i dont think ive ever actually restored somethings health to death before.

As added bonus, think about how insane my previous sentence would be in a world without video games. I love modern society.

Kodokami

• Entity
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Enjoy the moment!
    • View Profile
Re: To Cure them Is to Kill Them!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 08:05:48 pm »
Ha. This reminds of that god damned dragon in Final Fantasy X (just looked it up; it's called Evrae). It took me forever to win, and when it returned as undead, I had the pleasure of throwing phoenix downs at it. :lol:

Acacia Sgt

• Guru of Reason
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Forever loyal to the Acacia Dragoons
    • View Profile
Re: To Cure them Is to Kill Them!
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 12:53:25 am »
Ha. This reminds of that god damned dragon in Final Fantasy X (just looked it up; it's called Evrae). It took me forever to win, and when it returned as undead, I had the pleasure of throwing phoenix downs at it. :lol:

Ah yes, Evrae Altana (I think that's how it went during his second battle...), I know I sure did and felt the same. :lol:

Speaking of other such battles, if I'm not mistaken, the Egg Dragon of Lufia II also dies if healed up (must be the first thing done to him, though). Hmmm, must remember that once I get to him eventually...