Author Topic: What did you not do the first time you played through Trigger?  (Read 2062 times)

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
Re: What did you not do the first time you played through Trigger?
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2008, 12:59:30 am »
I also accidentally erased the last O in Crono's name before I started the game. Everyone called him "Cron". I also named Robo, Pip. (after my dog at the time)

Satoh

• Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • Am I your dream... or are you mine...?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2008, 01:03:29 am »
I also accidentally erased the last O in Crono's name before I started the game. Everyone called him "Cron". I also named Robo, Pip. (after my dog at the time)

My emulator had first letter issues, basically all of the first letters in characters names were cut off from view... and I accidentally renamed Lucca, "Acca" by deleting and trying to fix letters from her name....

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2008, 12:16:50 pm »
I didn't know about the magus shrine in manoria cathedral for a really long time.

Jp

But what did you do the whole while? toured the entire Northern continent in 600 AD while listening to its really great theme??

Haha, it was an awesome theme.  I didn't stay too long though I knew about manoria cathedral I just didn't know about the secret door that led to the Magus Shrine.  Really its the only "secret" area that I can think of (I.E. the door isn't obviously there).

--JP

Gluttony

• Porrean (+50)
  • The Goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2008, 12:21:50 pm »
I didn't know about the magus shrine in manoria cathedral for a really long time.

Jp

But what did you do the whole while? toured the entire Northern continent in 600 AD while listening to its really great theme??

Haha, it was an awesome theme.  I didn't stay too long though I knew about manoria cathedral I just didn't know about the secret door that led to the Magus Shrine.  Really its the only "secret" area that I can think of (I.E. the door isn't obviously there).

--JP

Yeah, I didn't find that my first time either. Hell...I think it took a couple of times for me to find that. Like you said, it's not really obvious...

Hmstr1hom

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2008, 05:29:22 pm »
Well, The first timed i played it i was like 4 or something so i just ran around the milennial fair and pretended to be selling stuff. Also, for some reason i named crono "zelda"...... I think maybe I thought that zelda was link, and i thought that zelda (link) was cool so i named him zelda.....ah jesus I don't know. And I remember losing to Gato. But the first time I ACTUALLY played through it i only did ozzie's fort and the black omen in terms of sidequests. :D

Lakonthegreat

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • Love this community, and care for it as your own.
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2008, 07:48:45 pm »

Jp

--JP

Yeah, I didn't find that my first time either. Hell...I think it took a couple of times for me to find that. Like you said, it's not really obvious...

I found it the first time, because I had Nintendo Power's write-up about the first part of the game. They showed you how to get in there.

RoxSilverFox

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • Hey, do you think we should go get some pies?
    • View Profile
    • Silver Fox Games
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2008, 11:51:40 pm »
I think I done just about everything (I couldn't beat lavos core till I was level 82 with Chrono) except the side quest with just Lucca, I failed that... 12 times

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2008, 11:52:58 pm »
Yeah, the Lucca sidequest confused the heck of my the first couple of times.  In fact, the first time I did it correctly was an accident and I didn't know how I did it.

RoxSilverFox

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • Hey, do you think we should go get some pies?
    • View Profile
    • Silver Fox Games
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2008, 12:16:13 am »
Yeah, the Lucca sidequest confused the heck of my the first couple of times.  In fact, the first time I did it correctly was an accident and I didn't know how I did it.
yeah and it's esspecially hard when you're using a dreamcast emulator, The god damn controls are fricked up

Schala Zeal

• 7th Elemental Innate, and vtuber
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2008, 04:21:47 am »
My first time... I didn't do enough to save Crono from a not guilty verdict, heh.

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2008, 11:13:13 am »
Me too... Crono lost the trial the first few times I went through the game.  I just loved eating that old man's lunch!

Mmm...  Tastes like chicken!

x_XTacTX_x

• I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2008, 12:40:26 pm »
You can get a non-guilty verdict? O_O I had no idea XD

Gluttony

• Porrean (+50)
  • The Goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2008, 12:52:06 pm »
Yep, you can! No matter what though...you will get thrown in jail.

The Chancellor is a Yakra bastard and will make sure you get put in there no matter what!

Lakonthegreat

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • Love this community, and care for it as your own.
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2008, 05:07:11 pm »
Yep, you can! No matter what though...you will get thrown in jail.

The Chancellor is a Yakra bastard and will make sure you get put in there no matter what!

I must have been good at this game or something, because my first time through I had one juror go to the guilty side.