Author Topic: Must read finally post one of my ideas  (Read 1461 times)

mr.redskins

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
Must read finally post one of my ideas
« on: May 17, 2008, 01:02:42 am »
Alright.Since Chrimson Echos is officially the part 2 of Chrono Trigger than its ok with me.So i decided to talk about a Trigger game about a certain some one that every one probably wondered or not about a person we all would like to know.

Chrono Trigger: Silent Times

CHRONOS DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes.I belive that we should probably (not me making it) but have an idea od who was Chronos dad.Were was he from.What happend to him?.Any way heres mu idea of the story line.

K i'll say this first.The Chrono Trigger world is bigger than expected.So forexample we have one big island with one kingdom.I belive that their are way more islands and areas in the game.So this well take place 5 year before Chrono is born and this well take place in a diffrent more far sided place .

So this is basically in a whole new area we have once not been in yet.

Story...................

Were their is a world of crisis.Were their is a world of holyness.Were their is the world of time.

-In the year 879  the kingdom Contana is a corrupted valley ruined buy a government who is looking to slave their people and find the one source of immortally. The King has been killing/raping/ does of the women and children by using one of the largest army in the planet in forceful measures .But after the sorrows of does years the half of the people  finally have separated from the kingdom to build their own home land in which they called (holly) .

But in the year 1942 King Risin  has pubilicaly been taking the lands of the innocent to work countless hours for the newly devloped projects(factory's/Echos/ etc) .Also their is a great wizard who has told them by sacrificing the  people well give you immortality.The kingdom of Holly can no longer withstand this kind of actions no longer.The Holly wants to release to slaved people and take order of Contana's government to once again be forged into a new kingdom.

But Contana has out numbered the Holly warriors by a large margin.Holly knows this.So Holly calls upon their allies (Zero's)best reckon solders to help this mission.

(Chronos dad name is) : Donta .

Heres how the intro words would look like for an example.
-----------------
5th man: Sire.

King Risin:Why......what is it my servent?(Evil voice)

5th man :The Govt' Jabin has informed me that the project of the factory is complementing perfectly as plain.

King Risin:Good.........HAHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH

5th man: Sire?.

King Risin: Awwww its just the fact of that misarable dogs who left my valley won't get to see how high i have raised "MY" kingdom.

5th man: yes sire you are more than half the man your father was.

King Risin:NO!!!,My father is not even the half of man that I am.

5th:.......

King Risin:Let me tell you something.I have been living for over 457 years now.And I still don't look as if i'm that age.MyFather has never  thought of advance ments or this Power!!!!!!.I posses every thing in this world.Soon I well be stronger than that of King coraspy .

Leave me.And we shall see if their is truly immortality.HAHAHAHAHA BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:Area:
-In darkin garden (Contana)

(sky)'s are thundering

-Boom boom boom boom boom boom .

Marz: Haha guess this people didn't expect the warm welcome.

Donta(
Chronos dad) : more than likely .

Tikisha: Their just going for beer.

Cpt: bastro: Alright men ,heres are assignment:

-We first find what the kings weapons sources to give that data to Holly so that they can advance their weapons.

-Next we go and find the main source of whats controlling the factory's and destroy them

-After that we go and regroup with Delta squid to destroy one of the palaces that control over 20 thousand people inslaved.

-Find out whats the kings true plains are.

-Destroy the government

-destroy the draining areas
-And execute or prizonize King Risin for questioning and prisoning him till he dies.

Lets move out .............well trounder in the city since the storm and darkness well be a good over up.Make our way up the bridge and reach main weaponry sources lets go!!!!!!!!!1

kk hope you like it thats like a demo of words i made up..

I fixed your italic tag (i guess the closing tag can't be outside of the color tag) & got rid of all those spaces (cause that part just looked annoying to me *shrugs*)...
                                                                                                                                                    ~V_Translanka

« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 02:09:32 am by V_Translanka »

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
Re: A great Story for a Trigger 2(My idea)
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 11:37:06 pm »
Why would you bother to make a thread if you're not actually going to make the thread yet?

mr.redskins

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 12:35:59 am »
Why would you bother to make a thread if you're not actually going to make the thread yet?

I'm thinking of the perfect titles right now,.

ZealKnight

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Loyal Knight of the Kingdom of Zeal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008, 01:51:36 pm »
...V, let it go he says he is going to post today.

mr.redskins

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2008, 03:13:08 pm »
...V, let it go he says he is going to post today.
Just did:).

Howd u like it.

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
Re: Must read finally post one of my ideas
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2008, 03:53:38 pm »
Well... it's creative...

I've never really thought that Crono's father was some sort of adventurer though, just an all around normal dude.

You should probably work on your grammar a little more as well before fully writing the script (a little constructive criticism.)

And let's hope you don't use that FFV image in the game. Lawsuits are abound if you do.

mr.redskins

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2008, 06:09:30 pm »
Well... it's creative...

I've never really thought that Crono's father was some sort of adventurer though, just an all around normal dude.

You should probably work on your grammar a little more as well before fully writing the script (a little constructive criticism.)

And let's hope you don't use that FFV image in the game. Lawsuits are abound if you do.
How do i get my grammar better.

Yea the know the FF is just their to kinda sice it up:)I could draw the real logo.

x_XTacTX_x

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2008, 06:15:16 pm »

You should say, "How can I improve my grammar?". Read a lot, that's all I can say.

mr.redskins

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2008, 06:19:35 pm »

You should say, "How can I improve my grammar?". Read a lot, that's all I can say.

O i see.

Well i would like to tell you why i brought up Chronos dad to be this king of chatactor.Because as we all remember carefully hes dad was never mentioned once?.If this story of mines could be a project or something than i can surely make the story line even better and make a idea of how Chronos dad was never mentioned for a good reason.

x_XTacTX_x

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2008, 06:23:48 pm »
I'm aware of the fact that Crono's father was never mentioned during the game. If you thought I was trying to insult you, I apologize, I was simply giving you a few words of advice.

But good luck and best wishes with this. How does it affect the storyline of Trigger?

mr.redskins

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2008, 06:28:52 pm »
I'm aware of the fact that Crono's father was never mentioned during the game. If you thought I was trying to insult you, I apologize, I was simply giving you a few words of advice.

But good luck and best wishes with this. How does it affect the storyline of Trigger?

No no lol i was saying you were insuluting me...I didn't even think i was talking like if you did lol.No when i ment making the storyline better i could you know switch it up here and their.

lol i know your not insulting ....my grammar so bad it just probably sounds as if it was lol.But thank you.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2008, 07:01:17 pm »
Yeah...idk about this...I guess it seems like an alright enough fanfic idea...But it really doesn't seem like it has to be part of the Chrono world. I mean, an entirely unique character in an entirely unique 'new section of the world'...If you're going to do something about Crono's dad (which I don't even know if I like the idea of much anyways...silent protagonists should have silent dads :P) then it should just be something simple about how Crono's parents met and how Crono's dad died when he was young.

Also, maybe this should be in Kajar Laboratories?

x_XTacTX_x

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2008, 07:05:08 pm »
Yeah...idk about this...I guess it seems like an alright enough fanfic idea...But it really doesn't seem like it has to be part of the Chrono world. I mean, an entirely unique character in an entirely unique 'new section of the world'...If you're going to do something about Crono's dad (which I don't even know if I like the idea of much anyways...silent protagonists should have silent dads :P) then it should just be something simple about how Crono's parents met and how Crono's dad died when he was young.

I agree with you on the Silent Dads thing, I always hated Wazuki.

And moving this to Kajar Laboratories would be a great decision.

mr.redskins

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2008, 07:23:08 pm »

Yea  i could do that and i was thinking of that.But what made me wanted to make him some rekon guy would explain how Chrono got his swordsman skill ship and why they never talk to him.I can add Chronos dad lil world when he was young.But thats what i was manly thinking at first you know just another (Dad meets world).

I think its kinda kool also talking about a possible diffrent area.The area were in is kool but it would be making the since of their is no such thing as one king(ok maybe jesus):) but you get what i mean.I think this story of mines is decent but i get what you mean.Its like way off of how the other chrono trigger is lol

x_XTacTX_x

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2008, 07:26:06 pm »
Maybeif you did some sort of twist, Like about how his Father died. Like, Maybe he was killed by one of the playable characters in Cross? DAMN YOU POSHUL!!!!