Author Topic: Character Personals  (Read 883 times)

Schala Zeal

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • 7th Elemental Innate, and vtuber
    • View Profile
Character Personals
« on: April 02, 2012, 09:23:53 pm »
Alright, technically this should be in the RP board. However, I am aware that currently it is off limits to various members (someone should fix that) and I feel this should be amusing enough to warrant a public viewing for everyone's input.

Anyway, what this topic is for is kind of like a Craigslist/Match.com/eHarmony/etc but for Chrono characters instead of real life. This is primarily directed toward roleplayers, because I feel this way we can find who we want to RP with and humor as well. I thought this up after I was unable to find that many active roleplayers of the Chrono universe on Facebook. Original characters are allowed. Extensions/alterations of canonical characters are encouraged!

EDIT: Additionally, italicize any narrative humor/misc info. Thanks!

Template:

Name:
Title/job/position:
Interests:
Prerequisites (where applicable):
What you can provide:
Background:

My character(s):

Name: Schala Zeal Asteria Zeal (the name 'Schala' is crossed out vigorously, as if the applicant really hated seeing it)
Title/job/position: First Princess of the Zeal Kingdom Fiend Lady of Medina (again, the Princess title is crossed out with such effort the parchment is nearly torn through in that spot)
Where/when: Medina, 600 AD
Seeking (list):
  • Scum of human civilization! (Guardia, others...)
  • Worthy opponents (Cyrus, Glenn/Frog, others...)
  • Loyal allies (Kasmir, Slash, Flea, others...)
Interests: Swordsmanship, sorcery, vigilanteism (overreacts to problems in a violent manner)
Prerequisites (where applicable): Must have experience wielding professional weaponry, extensive background in sorcery, to serve/pursue me to no end. Know where your loyalties lie, friends and enemies!
What you can provide: Vast background in magic, sex appeal, worthiness
Background: (Most of the background is faded from age, but explains the life of a gentle, loving princess from a kingdom of magic that had the unfortunate reality of parental abuse. There is a lengthy rant on how the applicant cared deeply for her brother named in the info as 'Janus' but that she was ultimtely separated from everything she loved during an incident at an undersea palace when her father, seemingly back from the dead, interrupted the event, knocking her into a temporal gate.) I came to be where I am today through assertion and mutual agreements (... Riiiiiiight, 'mutual'... ) My past is behind me and I look only to the future of obliterating human society and securing a future for Mystics everywhere, for I believe them to be far more ethical than humans. I have recently taken up a new weapon which should more than likely be more adequite than my old scythe. (Her father planted the Masamune where she could find it and it has since been corrupted by her dark hatred and shadow magic.)
Extra: Hear my sexy voice! (Technology provided by GuruLife SpeakEasy(tm) serial number MELCHIOR02147403648)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 06:04:26 am by Princess Schala Zeal »

Magus_Brokenhart

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Re: Character Personals
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 12:23:23 am »
Very good job with the voice, sis. I can visualize it well with the character picture.

Schala Zeal

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • 7th Elemental Innate, and vtuber
    • View Profile
Re: Character Personals
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 06:15:37 am »
kudos if you read her bio in her voice