Author Topic: the ideal timeline  (Read 1597 times)

sergecross73

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
the ideal timeline
« on: March 03, 2004, 12:05:13 am »
I was just curious as to what the ideal, "merged" timeline was like which takes place after beating chrono cross.  Is it believed to be something that we cannot make much of a judgement on because the game ends there, or is it thought of being more like the another world's timeline (minus serge's adventuring, which would no longer serve a purpose), since another world's is said to be the true timeline. (since serge died in that one... the game refers to it as the correct timeline) if so, does this mean that all of the acacia dragoons and people related to it would be alive except dario, leading to the fact that all the time spent bringing together the two worlds of Riddel and Dario in the masamune subquest in the end did not really matter?  I mean, the sword was important, but Dario would still be missing out of Riddels and everyone's lives after their reunion with him.

Anyways, those were just some thoughts of mine, sorry if i didn't make them clear enough, as i have been reading everyone's theories for sometime now, but this is the first real time i have ever tried to contribute something.

sergecross73

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
the ideal timeline
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2004, 04:37:39 pm »
sorry, i see that this has somewhat been discussed previously under the topic of "gamefaqs dimensional unification". it looks like it is mostly inconclusive, so it seems that one of the things i said seems true, it's hard to tell since the game ends before it can say much about the new timeline. i didn't even think about all those other paradoxes presented in that other topic. i agreed with everything except for the part at the end when someone suggests that radical dreamers plays a role in the ideal timeline. it didn't make sense to me (no offense), but only few people even acknowledged it, so it doesn't seem to be well accepted. anyways, sorry for making an unnecessary topic.