Author Topic: The Fate of Crono, Marle, & Lucca [Finalized]  (Read 11402 times)

knuck

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
The Fate of Crono, Marle, & Lucca [Finalized]
« Reply #90 on: August 28, 2005, 03:31:27 pm »
Anyone with half a brain would know she/he was talking about that image that shows Viper Manor and the forest. Not a map, more like a landscape view.

AuraTwilight

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2005, 04:02:36 pm »
Yea, but it's still funny.

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2005, 06:17:57 pm »
Thank You Knuck.

I never said world map.. I said the picture.. Obviousally. You can see the back of the manor, Termina to the right (It'd be left like on the world map of CC if we were looking at it forwards). And in the front you can kind of see a mountain, or atleast a hill.

Sentenal

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2005, 06:58:49 pm »
Quote from: Eggith Cyrene
I have only played the  first hour or so in rd; someone take a screenshot of the world map in rd.

This is what the were refering to, not you zaper.

Timeconfused

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2005, 11:26:20 pm »
If I remember correctly, RD was sort of a Chrono Trigger spin off by accidect (the scenario writer hadn't planned it out as a sequel at first). Later, because RD was not widely played, they decided to redo RD proper, in the form of CC. This is according to an interview I believe I read in the Compendium.

Anyhow, in the same interview (with MK I believe?) I remember reading something about an outside force intervening and influencing Poore, but MK didn't want to go into it. Presuming that Crono and Marle were dead while the timeline in CC was split into Another and Home, then the real question is whether the outside influence still influences Poore after the events of CC (of course Lucca is alive, without the whole Schala interfering and bringing Serge into contact with the FF and Serge's father turing into Lynx thing). I wrote a couple of my theories down on some thread about Poore's militarism, I'd like to think that Belthasar was that outside force using Poore to help bring Serge to the point where he could save Schala, and then once Schala is rescued and the whole affair is unneccessary, he went back and undid Poore's militarism, allowing for a pretty happy ending. However, because of the somewhat vague ending, we can't really tell what happens (especially in relation to whether or not Chronopolis, FATE, and the Frozen Flame are still around spreading their influence in 1020 after CC, this would explain quite a bit I think, because though Project Kid is no longer needed, it was Chronopolis that created El Nido, and for Serge to live his life, El Nido needs to be around, however for him to live his life relatively unaffected FATE shouldn't meddle. (?)).

pokemon_45_79_1

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 22, 2005, 02:01:54 pm »
If Crono,Marle,and Lucca are still alive in another world because with Serge dead Luccas house never is burned down and Kid and Lucca never meet anyone from El Nido. They are dead in Home World or so we believe. There is no evidence they are dead the ghost like you said could be doppelgangers. Once the split happen beteween both worlds Cronos team was affected.

SilentMartyr

• Magical Dreamer (+1250)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chronotrigger.info
« Reply #96 on: September 22, 2005, 02:28:49 pm »
Wouldn't have Lucca been killed in both timelines? Lynx is in both, and he still needs the flame regardelss of dimension.

pokemon_45_79_1

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 22, 2005, 02:43:09 pm »
It doesnt say that she is killed in both timelines she may be dead in Home world because it is a spin off from another world but in another world she may be still alive because Crono and CO do defeat Lavos.

SilentMartyr

• Magical Dreamer (+1250)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chronotrigger.info
« Reply #98 on: September 22, 2005, 03:00:50 pm »
The group defeating Lavos would have no importance in whether or not Lucca was attacked because of the Prometheus Circuit.

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 22, 2005, 11:06:22 pm »
The point is that once the dimensions reunite, everything that happened from 1010-1020 would have been erased kinda for a fresh start.