Author Topic: Do they even work for Square any more?  (Read 1461 times)

ZealKnight

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Loyal Knight of the Kingdom of Zeal
    • View Profile
Re: Do they even work for Square any more?
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2009, 09:01:16 pm »
I like FF XI but, come on who actually reads the story in a MMORPG? It's a waste of his talent. Every time I beat Chrono Cross I wonder what's wrong. Why don't they just make the goddamn game! I don't care if it's not Chrono Trigger 2, I just want more! At least give us fans something to live for!!

placidchap

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2009, 08:52:36 am »
My game timer back in '05 was 30 days.  Pretty fun while it lasted but I could never go on for the lenth of time some people had played.  Back then there was one lady who started in the beta and continued on, with a game timer of over 3 years.   3 years of her life was spent on that game.  eh well.

Zergplex

• Springtime of Youth
  • Guardian (+100)
  • Not all those who wander are lost
    • View Profile
    • Zergplex ~ Not all those who wander are lost
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2009, 09:41:43 pm »
I like FF XI but, come on who actually reads the story in a MMORPG? It's a waste of his talent. Every time I beat Chrono Cross I wonder what's wrong. Why don't they just make the goddamn game! I don't care if it's not Chrono Trigger 2, I just want more! At least give us fans something to live for!!

I read the story in an MMO ^_~ admittedly I play World of Warcraft and not FFXI, but the story of the game is what drew me to it in the first place (I personally always hated MMO's, but when an MMO of Warcraft was planned I had to be a part of it, as I've loved Warcraft's story since the original Orcs vs Humans). Just butting in and saying that people do exist that actually pay attention to the stories in an MMO, that's the reason they pay people to write the stores.

ZealKnight

• Loyal Knight of the Kingdom of Zeal
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2009, 09:06:34 pm »

I read the story in an MMO ^_~ admittedly I play World of Warcraft and not FFXI, but the story of the game is what drew me to it in the first place (I personally always hated MMO's, but when an MMO of Warcraft was planned I had to be a part of it, as I've loved Warcraft's story since the original Orcs vs Humans). Just butting in and saying that people do exist that actually pay attention to the stories in an MMO, that's the reason they pay people to write the stores.

Well, I guess your the only one.

This post seems kind of unnecessary, mean-spirited, & overall (& to me, the worst offense) not even remotely funny.
~V_Translanka

« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 10:18:02 pm by V_Translanka »

MagilsugaM

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Never say never... Nothing is impossible...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2009, 11:44:19 pm »

Well, I guess your the only one.

This post seems kind of unnecessary, mean-spirited, & overall (& to me, the worst offense) not even remotely funny.
~V_Translanka

Why everyone love Warcraft that much? I really like to see Diablo Online that will be better. I used to play Mu Online which is the best MMO so far.

HyperNerd

• Springtime of Youth
  • In Guardia we trust
    • View Profile
    • Surreal Squad homepage
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2009, 11:52:03 pm »
I used to play Maple Story... I stopped for a few reasons.

ONE: Nexon are the stupidest people ever.
TWO: Other players were total asses. I asked for a few Mesos when I was a Noob, and People responded with GTFO NEWB! GUO PLAI OTER GEMES!!! While F5ing me. Stupid freaking...
 That's pretty much it...