Author Topic: Help is needed  (Read 1376 times)

Kino

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Help is needed
« on: July 23, 2006, 02:41:56 am »
I have been a dedicated Chrono Cross/Trigger fan for five years. I have looked through all the loopholes and found all the secrets. But There is one thing that after about twenty games of chrono cross. there is one thing I can't figure out.

On the top left hand corner of the world map in chrono cross. There is an opening that is blocked by moving tide. Would they simply put it there just for show, or does it have a new adventure that is not shown in walkthroughs or guides. If there is any information that anyone can give me about that. I would be greatly thankful

Any relevant information at all

-Kino-

uzerzero

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Re: Help is needed
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2006, 07:23:33 am »
Simple answer: no.

Long answer: That little thing as you call it is an extremely strong current that only the largest ships can sail through, i.e. the S.S. Invincible. However, since FATE influences everything (until after you defeat her of course), you can't convince Fargo to sail through. And afterwards, there's no point since El Nido is just a happy little place. There is no way, even through hacking to get through the current and into the ChronoVerse and visit Porre, Zenan, Medina, etc. Although it would be nice.

FFXSage

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 05:13:30 pm »
Yeah, that would be pretty cool.

Crazyswordsman

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Mayor of Booyaville
    • View Profile
    • Booyaville, circa 1000 AD
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 03:42:49 pm »
For some reason I always thought of El Nido as a place where once you enter, you can't leave.  There is no evidence of anybody leaving El Nido, but we know that the Porre army comes in. -CSM

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2006, 02:16:22 pm »
For some reason I always thought of El Nido as a place where once you enter, you can't leave.  There is no evidence of anybody leaving El Nido, but we know that the Porre army comes in. -CSM
There are an awful lot of evidence of people leaving El Nido, especially in Another World.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2006, 04:19:57 pm »
Yeah, the issue is that the inlet is too treacherous to pass through without a big vessel operating under her own power.

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
  • Speak the truth, even it leads to your death!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2006, 04:04:15 am »
You could always travel to El NIdo continent using airships or such vehicle.

GavenDrake

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2006, 06:41:50 pm »
its sucks when they do that..leaving us imagining whats out there, hope that when a new game comes in it would patch that loop hole hehehe......