Author Topic: Great President Bush  (Read 7558 times)

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Great President Bush
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2005, 12:01:34 am »
Quote from: Kazuki
Wow, you laugh at people's suffering and expense, just because of your views of a country? That's sick.

Talking to me are you?

AuraTwilight

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
Great President Bush
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2005, 12:02:46 am »
Japan, and yea I know. Ironically, I'm sick in bed as I type this. Go figure. I'll just say that these people had three days to get their asses out of New Orleans and the New Orleans local government had the funds to fix that...levi's thing or whatever. The people that did stay either died out via natural selection (good riddance, this world is full as it is), Accepted help and got out of there, or are trying to shoot down helicopters bringing them food.

shooting down helicopters bringing them FOOD AND WATER!

These people in particular can die. Mother Nature doesn't want them, apparently.

Sentenal

• View Profile
Great President Bush
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2005, 12:03:29 am »
Aura lives in Japan.  You know, failing economy, short people etc etc :)

Anyway, good things he has done?  The War in Afganastan.  Taking Saddam, a threat to US intrest and security, out.  Forcing Lybia to give up its Nuclear Program.  Nominating John Roberts for the Supreame court.  Tax cuts.  Lessing the UN's influence on out country.  A return to counter-attacking the people who try and kill us, rather than just using words on them.

Kazuki

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
Great President Bush
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2005, 12:03:48 am »
Quote from: nightmare975
Wow, you laugh at people's suffering and expense, just because of your views of a country? That's sick.

Talking to me are you?

No, you weren't the one who mentioned laughing and/or inferior country in your posts.

AuraTwilight

• View Profile
Great President Bush
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2005, 12:06:58 am »
Seriously, watching some guy kill his sister for a bag of ice is funny.

Kazuki

• View Profile
Great President Bush
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2005, 12:07:14 am »
Quote from: AuraTwilight
Japan, and yea I know. Ironically, I'm sick in bed as I type this. Go figure. I'll just say that these people had three days to get their asses out of New Orleans and the New Orleans local government had the funds to fix that...levi's thing or whatever. The people that did stay either died out via natural selection (good riddance, this world is full as it is), Accepted help and got out of there, or are trying to shoot down helicopters bringing them food.

shooting down helicopters bringing them FOOD AND WATER!

These people in particular can die. Mother Nature doesn't want them, apparently.

As "worthless" as these people seem, it's still human lives. Nothing, in my opinion, is worth taking away their oppurtunity at life. But I do agree, the situation was handled at best "incompetently" (The FEMA had 5 days notice practically, and sat on their hands for that time while TSHTF in NO.)

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Great President Bush
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2005, 12:07:40 am »

Neither do I. :twisted:

Kazuki

• View Profile
Great President Bush
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2005, 12:07:59 am »
Seriously, watching some guy kill his sister for a bag of ice is funny.

If it's fake, sure. Real, not so funny, in my opinion.

Sentenal

• View Profile
Great President Bush
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2005, 12:08:01 am »
Bush should invade Japan so he can take out Aura :)

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
Great President Bush
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2005, 12:10:17 am »
Quote from: Sentenal
Aura lives in Japan.  You know, failing economy, short people etc etc :)

Anyway, good things he has done?  The War in Afganastan.  Taking Saddam, a threat to US intrest and security, out.  Forcing Lybia to give up its Nuclear Program.  Nominating John Roberts for the Supreame court.  Tax cuts.  Lessing the UN's influence on out country.  A return to counter-attacking the people who try and kill us, rather than just using words on them.

It is a counterproductive oversimplification to say that the people who did not evacuate New Orleans deserved what they got. Many of them lived in abject poverty and did not have the means to evacuate, or could have evacuated in theory, but had lived in the city practically all their lives and, out of their extreme poverty, could not imagine abandoning the only meager possessions they had.

We failed those people.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Great President Bush
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2005, 12:11:41 am »
Quote from: Lord J esq
We failed those people.

No, I am sitting in my house, YOU failed those people

AuraTwilight

• View Profile
Great President Bush
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2005, 12:11:46 am »
I'm immortal. Besides, Japan has treaties and political loopholes I can take advantage of.

Anyway, if you feel so strongly about human lives, fine. But I don't. There's too many of us, and A lot of humanity is taking from society without giving back. They're parasites who are bringing chips of the Earth down with them. We're all going to die eventually. What's the big deal? It's not that there are MORE people dying, it's that they're all dying in one specific area and it's on the news.

Kazuki

• View Profile
Great President Bush
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2005, 12:14:08 am »

Nightmare, here's a hypothetical situation. Let's say you have a gun to the head of one of "these people." Now think, VERY deeply. Would you pull the trigger? Basically, you're saying you are.

And to Lord J Esq: Yes we have, and that's why this is such a damn tragedy. Not because Bush misunderestimated the situation, or because the liberals were too busy offending people left and right.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Great President Bush
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2005, 12:15:40 am »

Nightmare, here's a hypothetical situation. Let's say you have a gun to the head of one of "these people." Now think, VERY deeply. Would you pull the trigger? Basically, you're saying you are.

Dude, they would probably kill me before I take the gun out.

Sentenal

• View Profile
Great President Bush
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2005, 12:17:00 am »
Lord J Esq, you quote my response, yet talking about the hurricane... I didn't say anything about that there.