Author Topic: Chrono The Panda  (Read 5749 times)

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Crono + Panda = WTF Run!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono The Panda
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2009, 10:44:14 pm »
Even more! I'm seeing that more and more of us are doing it, and it seems to be simple now for all. As the original, I didn't want to feel slacking, so to maybe set the bar a little higher(possibly?)I put A LOT more effort into these. For those that know the routine, and want to do this but are too lazy to rip Crono's hair I grabbed it and kept it alone in PNG format so you can easily grab it and just slap it on for an instant easy pic.

ENJOY THE NEW HARD WORKED ONES!

Ok, so this one has no effort. But that's the joke.

This one was already such a nice picture I didn't know what to do to it without ruining it. So I grabbed a very simple rip of Marle's hair from the title cover. Yes, that's right, a SERIOUS picture! Chrono The Panda is reaching new levels all over with this post and onward.

Marle looks to the future. Or Crono? What she's looking at is up to you to decide.

This one is just hilarious, yet scary at the same time... THE PANDOURER!!!!!

This is also what I meant by working harder. Average picture takes 5-15 minutes. This one here took me a whole hour. Yes, I wasted an hour making this picture. Had to scrap and restart multiple times to get everything JUST RIGHT. I am very happy with this end result. And I ain't buggin about that! :lol:

Last one, favorite one.  PANDA CRONO BATTLE~!

This took me 40 something minutes. It looks a lo simpler, but there are plenty of microscopic details I spent a lot of time and frustration and screaming at my computer making. Namely getting the grass and pine trees JUST around the sword, hair, etc. It was tough figuring Panda Crono's equipment as well how to fit that on him(keep in mind, I only have Paint, so I don't have all your fancy rotating abilities, I can turn, thats it!).

And YES! That's right, I'm now making commentary on the art behind Panda Chrono as well. Like I said, this is reaching new heights of epicness/hilarity/quality.

AS ALWAYS REMEMBER IF YOU HAVE PIC IDEAS, OR GOOD PANDA PICS, PLEASE SUBMIT! THE MORE THE BETTER!

GenesisOne

• Bounty Seeker
  • "Time Travel? Possible? Don't make me laugh!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2009, 01:24:34 pm »

How about this one?

Happy Birthday, Crono Panda.

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
  • Crono + Panda = WTF Run!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2009, 07:28:31 pm »
jessmanboo, your pic gave me an idea how to use one of these panda pics perfectly. :lol: