Author Topic: Interesting Cross textures  (Read 2990 times)

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Interesting Cross textures
« on: February 27, 2006, 01:57:21 pm »
I found these while searching (unsuccessfully) for the Lucca's orphanage drawings. Can you guys piece them together?

http://www.chronocompendium.com/images/wiki/0/09/Crossimages.png

The upper left two are globes seen in the Darkness Beyond Time. One seems to be that cathedral in Spain, and the other is a simple skyline. I'm not sure what that mysterious pyramid is. The bottom left is a picture that appears in Lucca's house; it appears to be of Guardia Castle, and looks very much like http://www.chronocompendium.com/images/wiki/7/76/Ctpsxzenan.png . Moving on to the next column, the top one is the Porre flag, while the second one is the note that appears in the waterfall cave at Shadow Forest. The third is the Dragon Tear texture, and the fourth is the stained glass at Viper Manor. Moving on, we have the Acacia Dragoon emblem, the Masamune, and the Mastermune. We then see the Frozen Flame; I tried to piece it together but found that it doesn't have a bottom piece. Lastly, we have Garai's dream and the Acacia Dragoons emblem that appears on the study table.

If you can piece these together, go for it!

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
  • eater of cows and small fuzzy animals since 1991
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 04:49:14 am »
i could take a crack at putting them together again

JossiRossi

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
    • Http://spriteville.comicgen.com
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 10:03:10 am »
Made an attempt at this. All the lines of gibberish actually don't seem to be a part of the picture as I pretty much just discarded them and if I had been discarding entire lines of the picture in the middle of it, then it'd look a lot worse than it does. However, all that "junk" might be the bottom of the pictures as this also has the bottom cut off.

The first picture is what I assembled from the original chopped up picture. The second is with the lines filled in and the third is my attempt at filling the missing bottom (I won't be able to do this for other textures unless they happen to be circular almost symmetrical emblems though. All I did was copy, paste. and rotate a seperate part of the circle's edge to recreate the bottom). Since I know you look for stuff that's fact and not my interepetation the first is only from the original image. But feel fre to use the others if you wish.

I might try to do some of the others as it only took me about 20-30 minutes to do this one.

Edit:
Oh and I just checked, I'm not sure how large the CC textures are but my final one was 128x129 so I might have only been 1 pixel off the correct size.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
Re: Interesting Cross textures
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 12:32:47 am »
Anyone want to take a shot at why these textures don't give us the entire image?

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2006, 12:39:17 am »
I'm thinking the frozen flame is that way because you never see the bottom in some shots, like in the opening sequence. Perhaps it's from that?

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2006, 01:14:10 am »
That wouldn't explain all the others.

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2006, 05:06:45 am »
Maybe the ripping program (I forgot its name) is flawed? After all, some textures like the orphanage ones are nowhere to be found in it...