Author Topic: Starting to make a hard type for Chrono Trigger...  (Read 3468 times)

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
Re: Starting to make a hard type for Chrono Trigger...
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2008, 01:38:48 am »
Good to hear... Keep it up!  We were just talking a few days ago about the easiness of Chrono Trigger...

OmniUnknown

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2008, 01:19:47 am »
Eh, been a while since I last worked on this, but currently I'm up to working on the Tyrano Lair...  Not that much progress, but it's getting done.  Really only working on it on occasion.  Anyways, the only problem that has come up is that sometimes when you level up, the text glitches pretty weird then fixes it self after you get through it, but other than that it works pretty fine.

Well, I was just wondering if you guys would want me to post some sort of demo of it so far, or would you rather wait until the finished project?  Not really sure if I am making it difficult enough/too difficult is why I'm asking.  I've been fighting pretty much every fight once as I am going through it and fighting the bosses like that with each party set up possible at that point, upgrading to the best equipment as much as I can.  I haven't forced myself into grinding, but I wouldn't say I'm going through it low level either...
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 01:21:18 am by OmniUnknown »

Austin

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2008, 02:33:10 pm »
You should probably go ahead and finish and make adjustments from there. I'm looking forward to playing it though. 8)