Author Topic: My girlfriend is good at Chrono Trigger.  (Read 1014 times)

ZMaine

• Iokan (+1)
  • Hi, I like pie.
    • View Profile
    • My Game Collection
My girlfriend is good at Chrono Trigger.
« on: July 02, 2010, 06:19:15 pm »
So my girlfriend is not a gamer by any stretch of the imagination, but I told her how much I love Chrono Trigger and told her she should play it sometime. So yesterday when I went to work, she started playing it at my apartment on my SNES (which is awesome). She's been playing the game for about 5 hours and is only just now returning to 600AD after beating Heckran which is to be expected since she's never played before.

Earlier she texts me saying she's having trouble beating Spekkio after meeting him for the first time. I asked her what he looks like (form he's in) and she tells me that he's pink with a ball and chain.

:shock:

So my girlfriend, who has never played an RPG before, met Spekkio in the Omnicrone form (levels 30-39) at level 37 when most people meet him in his Kilwala (levels 10-19) or Goblin (levels 20-29) forms! I about shit my pants!

Sajainta

• Survivor of the Darkness
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Reporting live from Purgatory.
    • View Profile
Re: My girlfriend is good at Chrono Trigger.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 07:24:24 pm »
DAMN!  That's hardcore!

You are a lucky man.  :D

SuperAlan

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 03:30:03 pm »
not to kill your excitement or anything, but perhaps it's possible that she got lost in a few dungeons and ended up fighting some battles over and over again that someone who's played the game more would know they could skip., which would contribute to her being over leveled.

Hayden

• Guardian (+100)
  • Shadow, Sonic and Tails are FTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 03:37:34 pm »
So my girlfriend is not a gamer by any stretch of the imagination, but I told her how much I love Chrono Trigger and told her she should play it sometime. So yesterday when I went to work, she started playing it at my apartment on my SNES (which is awesome). She's been playing the game for about 5 hours and is only just now returning to 600AD after beating Heckran which is to be expected since she's never played before.

Earlier she texts me saying she's having trouble beating Spekkio after meeting him for the first time. I asked her what he looks like (form he's in) and she tells me that he's pink with a ball and chain.

:shock:

So my girlfriend, who has never played an RPG before, met Spekkio in the Omnicrone form (levels 30-39) at level 37 when most people meet him in his Kilwala (levels 10-19) or Goblin (levels 20-29) forms! I about shit my pants!

Damn Your Girlfriend gots some real Skills then! Are you sure she didn't download and Chrono Trigger Mods? because its really impossible to Get that far in a game, Even i am in the Break the Seal part and the Highest level is Ayla and she is 38
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 03:39:57 pm by Hayden »

EgyLynx

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 09:03:00 am »
First i say i need Crono 8 at Yakra/12 at Dragon tank... and so on...
but now i say: i let Crono/ Lucca/Frog at forward (only two battles and yakras... then i walk catherall back and take items (natadone))
And i cand beet Dragon tank at L4... and 3 * L4 at guardian +bots... but that take time.. but easy... L8 at these serie R:s
and frog like skeppio wait!!