Author Topic: I just owned the Chrono Wikis Belthasar section.  (Read 2996 times)

Truthordeal

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Dunno what's supposed to go here. Oh now I see.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
Re: I just owned the Chrono Wikis Belthasar section.
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2009, 06:57:50 pm »
It appears I've severely misjudged you, Sinister. Being the optimist that I am, I thought that maybe you were actually trying to do some good against a rather stubborn wikia system. However, after reading your posts since then, it appears that you are merely the cancer that destroys any sort of civil and intelligent exchange on the Internet or in society in general.

My first response was something akin to "Well, then, asshole, go be an asshole somewhere else and quit trolling us." Unfortunately, I doubt that I'll be representing the attitudes of the Compendium if I did that.

Your main flaw in  logic here is that you think, because you knew this tidbit of information that someone else didn't, that they are dumb and you are smart, and therefore are a genetically superior mind.

You are not.

Your behavior and your trolling imply a greater stupidity than those who were ignorant of the fact you decided to "own" them with. Your attempts to justify and defend your actions prove that this stupidity is more profound than most of us would have realized at first glance. That you revel in being called an asshole and overall enjoy being an unpleasant person shows an immaturity that practically screams the word child. You, SinisterSpade, are the mentally deficient brand that you so callously try to discard.

Now, I'm neither an admin here or even a senior member, but I know that outing a troll(or asshole, if you prefer) such as yourself is not a condemnable act. That argument has no validity here.

If you can't bring yourself to debate civilly in the free exchange of information that we call the Internet, you're not worth listening to.

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2009, 07:23:52 pm »
Quote from: SinisterSpade
The correct word your searching for is asshole, which I admittedly am.

Even my best friends know I'm an asshole.

Again, the correct word you are so feebly grasping for is asshole.

I don't care if a group of people on an internet message board know.

Shame is for the weak minded with no conviction in their beliefs.

I'm seeing a pattern. It looks more like you're trying to instigate a specific response, trying desperately to get us to call you an asshole, but unfortunately for you, that's not how the Compendium rolls.
It's not called shame. We simply show respect, regardless of who may seem intelligent or who may not. "Asshole" is simply an insult. "Troll," however, is a label.

To be understood is a basic human need. You want us to understand your point of view and give some kind of permission for your behavior. You're trying to bring us to your level and say, "you know, he's right! thank god for assholes like that guy!" Based purely on your intent, you are a troll.

Also to note, if you continue to defend yourself and claim you don't care what we think of you, you're sending contradicting signals.

To me, stupid people are like dogs. If you don't rub their faces in their own piss, they'll never learn.

I've never done that to a dog, and I've had several. I seriously hope you never have children, and if you do, I hope you learn how to treat living things before you abuse them as well. You may wish to seek therapy at some point in the future. I won't push it, but it may help.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 07:25:44 pm by Mr Bekkler »

SinisterSpade

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2009, 09:40:58 pm »
destroys any sort of civil and intelligent exchange on the Internet or in society in general.

I am only civil towards those who have earned it.

Your main flaw in  logic here is that you think, because you knew this tidbit of information that someone else didn't, that they are dumb and you are smart, and therefore are a genetically superior mind.

You are not.

There is no flaw in my logic. In this day and age, with all the wealth of information readily available, when someone represents false information as if it were fact, it shows them to be idiotic.

Also, I am superior to most out there in the world. Let's list off some facts, shall we? An IQ of one hundred and forty six. While IQs are not a perfect representation, they still give a good idea. Hmmm. A college reading level in third grade. And various other accolades and awards I wont bore you with.

That you revel in being called an asshole and overall enjoy being an unpleasant person shows an immaturity

Call it what you like. It still wont change the fact that I am superior to most. Niggers, spics, Christians, Jews, the mentally handicapped, etc.

If you can't bring yourself to debate civilly in the free exchange of information that we call the Internet, you're not worth listening to.

Again, I only show civility to those who earn it. Same with respect. All my life, I have been told to show respect towards people right off the bat. Teachers, principals, etc. Why? Why should I show them any respect without them first earning it in my eyes?

I have no reason to do so.

Also, Bekkler, I have no need. You need not call me an asshole. The others need not call me an asshole. It will not change anything. It will only be contradictory in your own small mind, that need not understand the greater workings of mine.

If I have children, they will be far superior to any you would have, and would post likely spit on yours if they ever saw them on the streets.

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2009, 09:56:00 pm »
Well at least you're funny, even though you clearly don't mean to be.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 09:58:31 pm by Mr Bekkler »

Truthordeal

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Dunno what's supposed to go here. Oh now I see.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2009, 09:57:07 pm »
Call it what you like. It still wont change the fact that I am superior to most. Niggers, spics, Christians, Jews, the mentally handicapped, etc.

After a front like this, truth be told you've proven yourself ignorant and unworth debating with. Your mind is warped, to be quite frank.

SinisterSpade

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2009, 10:01:00 pm »

After a front like this, truth be told you've proven yourself ignorant and unworth debating with. Your mind is warped, to be quite frank.

Warped? No. My mind is quite lucid, actually. It's the others out there who are warped.

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2009, 10:04:04 pm »
Warped? No. My mind is quite lucid, actually. It's the others out there who are warped.

Whatever dude. You're a troll. You enjoy yourself. We get it. Good luck with all those stupid people, have a nice life.

And yes, I do mean nice.

SinisterSpade

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2009, 10:08:51 pm »

Whatever dude. You're a troll. You enjoy yourself. We get it. Good luck with all those stupid people, have a nice life.

And yes, I do mean nice.

You keep misusing the word troll. But, oh well. It seems you and your kind simply can't understand. All I am doing is simply being honest.

While you hope I have a nice life, I hope you die young, as to not continue the spread of your genes.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2009, 10:13:19 pm »
Ooookay, I think this argument has played out long enough. This is just becoming a weird....thing. Sinister's philosophy appears to be "Spare the Rod and Spoil Humanity," but thankfully most of the rest of us, with our apparently weak gene pool, prefer to operate with a bit of a more...social touch.

Sinister, may your time at the Compendium be productive.

Thread locke'd.

Wow, glad I missed this numbskull. Another reason why he's a trolling (call yourself what you will, but a spade's a spade :P) dunce: This isn't Analysis. Try to be more productive next time.
~V_Translanka

« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 06:35:24 am by V_Translanka »