Author Topic: Dragonia = Dinopolis?  (Read 1260 times)

Zenning

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
Dragonia = Dinopolis?
« on: September 01, 2005, 11:14:46 pm »
Now, as we know, after the time crash, Chronopolis was sent back in time, as was Dinopolis, and from another dimension, at that.

My question to you, is:

Is the Dragonian civilization on El Nido simply the remnants of the Dinopolis civilization, after it gets sent back in time? Did Dinopolis even try and settle in El Nido?

If they're not the same, then what was this Dragonian civilization?

I see the robots in Fort Dragonia, and of course my first impression is, that those robots were created by a technologically advanced super civilization.

And of course, when I see that the robots in Chronopolis look much more advanced than those in Fort Dragonia, of course, I'm going to believe that those different sets of robots had different creators.

What's your take on this?

Kazuki

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
Dragonia = Dinopolis?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2005, 11:18:27 pm »
I thought the Terra Tower was supposed to symbolize a part of Dinopolis..?

Sentenal

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
Dragonia = Dinopolis?
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2005, 11:29:01 pm »
Yeah, Terra Tower is whats left of Dinopolis, and they settled around, like at Fort Dragonia.

Zenning

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
Dragonia = Dinopolis?
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2005, 12:33:04 am »
Quote from: Kazuki
I thought the Terra Tower was supposed to symbolize a part of Dinopolis..?

Quote from: Sentenal
Yeah, Terra Tower is whats left of Dinopolis, and they settled around, like at Fort Dragonia.

Terra Tower is supposed to be the administrative governmental building of Dinopolis.

I guess my question is, what happened to Dinopolis after its passage through time and space?

Are the Dragonian Ruins indeed the remnants of Dinopolis, after it was transported through space and time?

Or, was Dinopolis levelled by Chronopolis after it was transported through time and space? Is that what the scene showing the invasion of Chronopolitan fighters was about?

Lordchander

• Time Traveler (+800)
  • I might come back one of these days...
    • View Profile
Dragonia = Dinopolis?
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2005, 04:49:16 am »
Actually, I thought that Fort Dragonia was Dinopolis. How wrong I was.
And I thought I read somewhere that Dinopolis was settled into the sea and became Sky Dragon Isle or something.

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
Dragonia = Dinopolis?
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2005, 10:36:27 am »
Yeah. Dinopolis is Sky Dragon isle. And possibly sentenal.

Dragonians are the advanced name for Reptites. Like From Ape Humans we have the Enlightened ones.

Fort Dragonia I thought was just a shelter for the Dragonians after the fude. And I thought Marbalu was aswell.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Dragonia = Dinopolis?
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2005, 10:59:15 am »
Yes, it apparently seems that after the Dragonians were whipped, they too settled on FATE's paradise, creating Fort Dragonia and other shrines rumored to have existed (but no longer functional). Apparently they had the form of a dragon, since they are composed of a head, body, and tail. We never really get to see one.

Chronopolis 01
Dinopolis 00

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Dragonia = Dinopolis?
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2005, 12:28:15 pm »
Also, there are Records of FATE in Terra Tower, so it seems that Dinopolis didn't sink right after the Polis War but some time later (for some reason).