Chrono Break FAQ
The following is a mirror of toastyfrog's Chrono Break FAQ, designed to help end relentless speculation about Chrono Break in the total absence of information on the game. It's good for a laugh!
1. WHEN DOES CHRONO BREAK COME OUT?
2. WHAT'S THE GAME ABOUT?
3. WHAT'S THE MAIN CHARACTER'S NAME?
A: Sorry, no idea.
4. OK... WELL, THEN WHICH SYSTEM WILL IT BE ON?
A: PlayStation 2, I guess, but I can't say for sure.
5. DO YOU AT LEAST KNOW WHO'S DIRECTING IT?
A: Square hasn't said, but since Tetsuya Takahashi has moved along to Monolith to work on Xenosaga, it's probably not him.
6. SO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
A: Aside from diminishing the chances of Chrono Cross degenerating into text-heavy, self-indulgent bilge at the 11th hour - somewhat, as Masato Kato could still be put in charge - not much, really.
7. SO IS THERE ANY REAL INFORMATION ABOUT CHRONO BREAK AT ALL?
A: Well, Square registered the trademark "Chrono Break" a few months ago. And in Japan they may be spelling it "Chrono Brake." But beyond that, there's absolutely no concrete information regarding the game whatsoever. None. Zero. Nada. Zilch. In fact, aside from speculative guesswork there's no concrete proof that the next Chrono game will in fact be called "Chrono Break." For all we know "Chrono Break" was registered as a trademark for gummy fruit snacks or something.
8. SO, I SHOULD JUST, LIKE, BE PATIENT AND WAIT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION?
9. THIS GUIDE WAS A WASTE OF TIME, WASN'T IT?
10. OH WELL. UM... HEY. I LIKE YOUR SHIRT.
Thanks to V Translanka for finding it.
From: Chrono Break