Author Topic: Noriko Mitose interview translated  (Read 3865 times)

Kodokami

• Entity
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Enjoy the moment!
    • View Profile
Noriko Mitose interview translated
« on: December 13, 2012, 09:39:45 pm »
Hey all, I've an early gift for you. Reddit user just_kitten has graciously offered their translating skills to our community! Time permitting, more can be expected in the future, but for now, enjoy this interview between Yasunori Mitsuda and Noriko Mitose.

Click here to read!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 09:39:27 pm by ZeaLitY »

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Re: Noriko Mitose interview translated
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 04:09:22 pm »
Whew, hadn't checked chronocompendium@gmail.com in a long time. Glad this is going off the ground. I'll definitely make time to update for translations even if I can't keep the site updated for the time being (though nothing is "lost"; I'm still crawling/archiving remixes and fan art so an eventual mega-update WILL have everything that transpired).

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 07:57:54 pm »
What a fantastically readable translation and enjoyable interview! Thanks so much for your work just_kitten, and to Kodo for bringing this to the community.

There have been huge debates over how good a follow-up Cross is to Trigger, but the more these interviews get exposed, the more I appreciate how much the whole team was aware of fans' expectations. That's got to be a huge burden for an artist to struggle with, so their risk-taking-ness becomes that much more respectable in my mind.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 08:04:25 pm by FaustWolf »

Eden110

• Iokan (+1)
  • Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 07:51:37 am »
Loved reading the interview. Through the years, I've realized just how much thought and effort has been put in the creation of Cross. It really makes you respect the people involved in making such a (wonderful) game. :)