Author Topic: utunnels/someone please rekindle my love and your interest for chrono cross by?!  (Read 727 times)

itoikenza

• Architect of Kajar
  • Porrean (+50)
  • thx! Danetta utunnels alfadorredux prizvel kennedn
    • View Profile
    • YT!
sorry mods for the inappropiate thread. should of known no linking to upload pirate sites...  :picardno i deserved the ban.. won't do it again.

utunnels/someone please rekindle my love and your interest for chrono cross by doing these'...

edit: C&D is the reason i deleted my requests...

pm me if you're capable.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 10:43:26 pm by itoikenza »

alfadorredux

• Entity
  • Mystical Knight (+700)
  • Just a purple cat
    • View Profile
<Sigh> Let me lay a few things out for you.

First of all, since the Cease And Desist, hacking is not discussed here.

Secondly, even if it were, well, this is going to seem harsh, but...why should anyone do all this work for you when you're not willing to lift a finger yourself? And believe me, there is so much work involved in some of the items on your list that they're effectively impossible at this time, even if someone agreed to help you. You're going to either have to find a programmer who's as interested as you are in the specific changes you want to make, or become a programmer yourself.

Thirdly, the few people who would have a hope in hell of pulling off even the simplest of your list items are all very, very busy, and some of them don't come by here anymore since the C&D.

To put it bluntly, you're wasting your time.

itoikenza

• Architect of Kajar
  • Porrean (+50)
  • thx! Danetta utunnels alfadorredux prizvel kennedn
    • View Profile
    • YT!
hey what can i say? i didn't know hacking isn't spoke of here. my sig had some links. removed promptly.

edit: by the way i'm looking into khan academy to get the basic programmer skills down. then i'll move unto greater things, look out for me.

edit 2: Khan Academy was a joke... this isn't... http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-and-computer-science/6-00sc-introduction-to-computer-science-and-programming-spring-2011/Syllabus/
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 09:39:14 pm by itoikenza »