Author Topic: [APRIL FOOLS] New game in the Chronoverse CONFIRMED!!! Kairos: The Fate Unwound  (Read 6931 times)

TheMage

• Artist of Termina
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Dreaming through time.
    • View Profile
Its all in good fun! :D I fell for it because I read the 'you might want to sit down' and looked at the screen shots and read nothing else. XD if you actually read it and click the link on the bottom its  obvious. Best prank pulled today (followed second by my roommates giving me a wireless mouse that electrocuted me!)

Mauron

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • Nu-chan
    • View Profile
    • Maurtopia
This really isn't funny. I've been hurt too many times. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hurt? Bah, the repeated beatings are not pain. >_>

jamesexia

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
Okay, in hindsight, it's actually pretty funny. :lol: Yeah, I wasn't even paying attention to what day it was, ha. :oops: But, I really wish they would make a Chrono game that at least tied all the loose ends together, ya know? Oh well, maybe someday.

utunnels

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
When I saw it was Faustwolf who made the topic, I realized what would happen almost immediately.
 :P

Dunsparce

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
That's the actual font from Chaos Ring II? Ugh.

I seems really out of place. Anyways, it sucks that the Chaos Ring games are only app store products and are not available for real consoles or handhelds. Then again, this prank would've been less convincing using doctored screenshots of a more widely available game.

Synchronization

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 07:23:17 pm by Synchronization »

Kodokami

• Entity
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Enjoy the moment!
    • View Profile
All in good fun, yes. I'm disappointed in myself for not clicking on the youtube channel link. I would have guessed all those songs from Sailing to the World!

Cat herding... Should totally be canon. Especially when I think about Guile as the "Cat Wrangling Champ!" :lol:

radicalblues

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Guardian (+100)
  • It's not easy being green
    • View Profile
    • X Radical Dreamers
Fuck you FaustWolf. =(

But at least you got my girlfriend horny. brb.

ZMaine

• Iokan (+1)
  • Hi, I like pie.
    • View Profile
    • My Game Collection
Ok, I've been checking this site daily for years now, hoping for some news of a new Chrono game. When I loaded up the site yesterday, I saw the words 'New game in the Chronoverse CONFIRMED!!!' I instantaneously got excited for 1 second before realizing "Wait...it's April 1st..."

I was very skeptical but noticed it was posted 7 minutes before April 1st (at least in my timezone) so I still had a little hope. I read through it without clicking any links because I wanted to save those for last. When I came up to the Fancy Feline Festival and the cat herding, I though, "What the hell? That's totally not Chrono." But then I though, "Well, the japanese are weird so I wouldn't put it past them.

After I got done reading, I walked up to my girlfriend, saying, "I have good news, sad news, and disappointing news. The good news being that Chrono Compendium said there's going to be a new Chrono game. The sad news is that it could be an April Fool's Day prank. And the disappointing news is that, if it's real, it will be on the PSVita, which I have no intention of buying."

Then after that, I click the first links, thought it looked cool and thought that maybe it could be real. I mean, why would the Compendium go through all this trouble of making a fake interview and everything. Until I got to the last link. Oh, that's brentalfloss. I just got pranked. Shit.

Fuck You, FaustWolf. Fuck You. You gave me hope and then threw it down the drain.

Just kidding, I still love you.

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
Very well done, FaustWolf!

skylark

• Poet of El Nido
  • Black Wind Agent (+600)
    • View Profile
I come back after a month... two months?

And this is what I find?

You... you asshole... :picardno

Yourgingerestfan

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • im ginger ....your ginger ....were all ginger !
    • View Profile
Lol was the ingame text in those screenshots manipulated or actually the true words ...because as soon as we all saw arbiter ...I assume everyone was like 'ZOMG' xD