Author Topic: Corrupt Masa and Mune (WIP)  (Read 1273 times)

Schala Zeal

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • 7th Elemental Innate, and vtuber
    • View Profile
Corrupt Masa and Mune (WIP)
« on: March 30, 2012, 03:54:06 am »
Can't say it's for a project since I keep shelving my stuff, but corrupt Masa and Mune are from a roleplay I wanna do involving Fiend Lady Asteria. My "fanfic of a fan project" is that during the events of Crimson Echoes, when King Zeal tampers around at the Ocean Palace incident, he accidentally knocks Schala into the middle ages in place of Janus. Feeling that she's lost everything and everyone she cared for, her sadness turns to darkness and hatred, which acts on her magic, morphing it into evil shadow magic. After manipulating the Medinian government, Schala rises to be the leader of the mystics, the Fiend Lady, and discards the name 'Schala' for 'Asteria', citing that her birth name implies weakness. She soon seeks out the Masamune long before Glenn obtains it and Masa and Mune grant her the right to wield it out of Zeal royal obligation. However her hatred and dark magic seeps into the Masamune, twisting the minds and forms of Masa and Mune into that of demonic servants of Asteria. The newly corrupt blade is known as the Mursamune, the Dream Rending Blade.

EDIT: Chosen battle theme for the corrupt duo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AemkKGz-vK8
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 12:42:46 pm by Princess Schala Zeal »

Chrono_Fusion

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt Masa and Mune (WIP)
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 05:57:53 am »
awesome, I love it

Crispy Croco

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt Masa and Mune (WIP)
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 01:07:36 pm »