Author Topic: Cups Suit: Page of Cups - Janus  (Read 11805 times)

Syna

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
    • View Profile
Re: Cups Suit: Page of Cups - Janus
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2012, 12:29:17 am »
Hell yeah! Our first card is complete.

The project seems a dead-ish of late, and so I hope that this will enliven it a bit. I plan on posting more info and inspiration this week.

xcalibur

• Architect of Kajar
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2012, 01:21:12 am »
indeed, it came out looking awesome.

Hell yeah! Our first card is complete.

The project seems a dead-ish of late, and so I hope that this will enliven it a bit. I plan on posting more info and inspiration this week.

I agree, things have been stalled here. I've posted my thoughts to most threads, but I can always do more. What we need is continued enthusiasm from our talented artists. hell I'd do this myself, but I have little background in graphic arts.

also, Syna: any new ideas on the Gurus and other issues? I'm sure something can be worked out. until then, we'll continue working on the cards which are set in stone.

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2012, 04:54:58 am »
I don't think it's complete yet -- the "Alcyonian" perfectionist in me says there's something missing...

Anywho, I'm hoping to assist as much as I can currently, because chances are I won't be available in the coming months. Even so, I'll try to actively seek out artists to help with all the beauty-work. In the meantime, I'm hoping someone can help lead the project, preferably xcalibur.

xcalibur

• Architect of Kajar
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2012, 08:51:36 pm »
I'll definitely be around to contribute my words to this.

Syna

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2012, 12:08:16 am »
I do have some thoughts, but I am sans glasses at the moment & incredibly nearsighted :) After I get ahold of new ones tomorrow I will have some time on Sunday, I think, to start the conversation afresh. In the meanwhile I hope we can get an update from our artist-types!

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2012, 06:48:09 am »
Here's an update from your friendly neighborhood "artist-type": Would you fellas prefer external communications and backup database in case the Compendium throws up again?  :P I have the same username in Skype, in case of swift communications.

Also, I'm not satisfied with how the card turned out. I know I can be better than this... but how? Should I redraw the card? Should I make edits? What is it that eludes the mind?

EGAD, la homeco!

rushingwind

• Guru of Life Emeritus
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2012, 02:35:40 am »
I am way, waaaaay late with this, but THE CARD LOOKS AMAZING OMG. Great job, you guys! :)