Author Topic: Chrono Cross out on PSN  (Read 3664 times)

gatotsu911

• Guardian (+100)
  • Where Angels Lose Their Way...
    • View Profile
    • TAFKA (my blog)
Chrono Cross out on PSN
« on: November 10, 2011, 03:09:58 am »
So, uh, hey guys. Chrono Cross is out on North America's Playstation Network today. That means you can download it to play on your PS3, PSP, or both! Only $9.99! Get yours today! The more people buy new Chrono stuff, the more there is a market for new Chrono stuff. So tut-tut! Have at it!

chi_z

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
  • And you thought the dalton idea was ludicrous!
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Cross out on PSN
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 04:41:08 pm »
bout time eh? Unfortunately I no longer own any consoles late alone a PS3.

Phradion

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 08:28:50 pm »
I bought it, :) the graphic once upon a time was praised as the best 3D game now looks so clumsy LOL, but still love it :)  :oops:

jamesexia

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 09:37:02 pm »
I just bought this and Chrono Trigger on PSN a little while ago! These have got to be the two BEST games ever made! I was on youtube and came across some CC reviews that blasted the game just because it wasn't CT. I agree with most fans that CC is an amazing game and should not be attacked just because it wasn't what you expected. Final Fantasy 8 and 9 are good examples that get the same treatment just because they were not FF7. You need to look at the games on their own merits, NOT on the merits of the game(s) that came before it. Well, sorry for the ranting, but I just wanted to say that.

Ema

• Enlightened One (+200)
  • Truth Filter, Goodness Filter & Utility Filter...
    • View Profile
    • IG
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 06:56:29 am »
Too bad, my PS3 died and I never bought a PSP...

Luminaire

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 09:26:07 am »
Hi, sorry to post something completely irrelevant in the wrong topic -- it's been 5 years since my last login and I can't remember how to start a new thread on this site.

Anyway, I know most people won't like this song, but it IS still Chrono related. It's by the hip-hop artists Wiz Khalifa and Rick Ros, and is a sequel song to one he did a couple years back. The beat, god knows where he got it from (can anyone find out where he got these instrumentals?) is from Chrono Trigger, and samples secret of the forest. Here is the youtube link:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phWoiyfA8ls[/youtube]

Here is the original song, part 1, which samples Schala's theme:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKWFvbgkWls[/youtube]

gatotsu911

• Guardian (+100)
  • Where Angels Lose Their Way...
    • View Profile
    • TAFKA (my blog)
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2012, 02:16:19 am »
My brother likes Wiz Khalifa but has never and will never play Chrono Trigger or any of my other dumb animu games. He literally did not believe me when I told him Khalifa had sampled from one of my favorite video games.

Yourgingerestfan

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • im ginger ....your ginger ....were all ginger !
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2012, 09:45:27 am »
I'm annoyed that Chrono Cross basically is never going to be on the European Store ...I know we never got it in the first place but would of been nice to have access to it now, if you are European you can make an American User (as long as you have the right credit card) to buy and download it ...PS3's are region free, however I do not know if the NTSC download will work on the PS3 it's self :(

X4220

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2012, 10:51:58 am »
I made US PSN account, bought US PSN digital card from play-asia.com and.....nothing :o.''Funds cannot be added to your wallet'' is only message that showed up.Then, I contacted PSN support service, but they are useless....
Well, at least I was able to acquire Chrono Cross, CC OST and Final Fantasy Chronicles (Chrono Trigger) from that online shop.

Tsuchinoko

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2012, 06:02:01 pm »
Someone Know how to patch the french fan traduction on the game ISO and put all of it on CD after ?

(I have the US version until the release on PS1, but it'll be a pleasure to test the french trad').