Author Topic: There are ~1700 Chrono remixes, and 131 Corridors of Time remixes.  (Read 4132 times)

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
And we've added to the pile today! New forumer StarbeamAlpha found me on VGMCentral and provided a ton of new remixes, and helped catalogue several new doujin as well. I really can't understate how amazing Starbeam's contributions have been! It's a total musical renaissance! Instead of dis pear...

[RELEASES]  neo-fusion's released Chrono Apocalypse 6 after a long hiatus; check it out here!  [2]  Clovis has released the Chrono Trigger Unglued 2 voiced version! Download it here (68 MB).  [3]  WerderChile has released a remastered collection of Chrono Trigger tunes, taken from the source tracks. Check it out here!  [4]  Forgot if this has been in a past update or not, but it's worth checking out again if so! Be sure to stop by this thread to see CelestialPhantasm's Meeresboden!  [COMMUNITY]  The RPG Fanatic has reviewed Chrono Trigger! Check it out here.  [2]  FuzWuz is going to be doing a new Let's Play of Chrono Trigger using the Compendium as a reference. Watch for it here!  [3]  Thanks to FaustWolf, we've discovered a fan who's overlaying Chrono Trigger music on top of Lord of the Rings clips. It's a delight for fans of both series; check it out here!  [4]  Chrono Comix was updated. (Fuck you)

[FAN ART]  Guru of Reason Angerona is up first with Schala -The Day the Wind Blows-!  [2]  Next up is LadyMarle, who's still doing commissions; check out the latest one: After the Green Dream!  [3]  tushantin found an awesome two-part webcomic by DerificWolf, and we secured permission to host it on the site (thanks Bear!). Stop by and check...it...out! (Yes, live from the Porre snack bar!)  [ Fiona's Failed Forest - Best Friends Forever ]

Oh god, here we go...  [REMIXES]  [ '600AD Re-orchestrated' by SgtTimBob ][ 'Another Madness (Final)' by Hakstock ][ 'Don't Miss Millennial Fair' by monte573 ][ 'Improvisation on a Moment Seized by Time' by DrumUltimA ][ 'where threads connect' by Amaterasu, melody ][ 'Chrono Trigger Medley' by sbeast64 ][ 'Frog's Theme' by Leandro Foka ][ 'Sara's Theme' by Ellize ][ 'Memories of Green 1.0' by Lenster ][ 'World Revolution 2.0' by Lenster ][ 'Last Battle - Turn on the OD-Circuit' by New White ][ 'Manoria Cathedral - Downtown of 2003-12-24 Mix' by New White ][ 'Corridors of Time - The present age looked down on from clouds' by New White ][ 'Corridors of Time - from the inside of the fog' by New White ][ 'Star-stealing Girl' by oldwhtman ][ 'Reminescence Fingerstyle Guitar' by oldwhtman ][ 'Dimension Break' by Oldwhtman ][ 'Another Guldove Fingerstyle Guitar' by oldwhtman ][ 'Another Aruni Village' by oldwhtman ][ 'Galdove' by SoeiroBros ][ 'Dream of the Shore' by SoeiroBros ][ Vincent7995 Remixes ][ 'Battle with Janus's Persona' by Culden ][ 'The Wind That Shakes Da Marley' by Hat ][ 'Chronological Disorder WIP' by Mooman ][ 'Frog's Theme - Dubstep Remix' by smasherimp ]

[DOUJIN]  [ Dangerous Mezashi Cat - Weiβ Ritter ][ Daniel Tidwell - Versus Video Games ][ Daniel Tidwell - Versus Games 2 ][ Danimal Cannon - The Power Cosmic ][ Dxtilant Child - Chrono Eve ][ Elvira Madigan - Angelis Deamonae - Wiccan Aftermath ][ Magical Trick Society - Melodies ~RPG Piano Collection~ ][ Square Enix - SQ Chips ][ Video Game Orchestra - Awakening Concert in Boston ][ Video Game Orchestra - Rockestral Game Music ][ XL Project - RE:RESIST ][ Rare Candy - Bomber Blue and Gallant Green ][ Press Start - 2007 -Symphony of Games- Concert Bootleg ][ Vibon 2: Blip-pop Click ]  [AND...]  The password for B.G.M.'s Live in Route16 secret file has been found, thanks to StarbeamAlpha. It's LALA. The two extra tracks are not Chrono remixes, however, but remixes of a couple rock songs.

A VGMCentral user by the name of StarbeamAlpha has single-handedly launched a renaissance for the Compendium's archive of Chrono music. We've been able to get backups of a few doujins we lacked, along with a LOT of new Celestia remixes! There's so much to process, here! I'll just link to the individual Celestia folders: [ Celestia 4 ][ Celestia 5 ][ Celestia 8 ][ Celestia 9 ]  [RESCUED VGMIXES]  StarbeamAlpha also had some VGMix 2 entries that had been lost. Check them out now!  [ Another World (Majik Mix) by filharmonix ][ Memories of Good Days by k4m3k4z3 ][ Schala's Radical Dream by Novalon ][ Scars over Time by Saturn2888 ][ Calm by Sefiros ][ Big Brass Battle by Vaughn ]

For all these amazing contributions, StarbeamAlpha is our new Guru of Life! Thanks again!

http://www.youtube.com/v/63LiwEmiRMw&ap=%2526fmt%3D18 http://www.youtube.com/v/bdTELokKfCk&ap=%2526fmt%3D18 http://www.youtube.com/v/MIHGcZsz-Ts&ap=%2526fmt%3D18

BADLY NEEDED: CHRONO SERIES ITALODISCO REMIXES
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 03:33:48 am by ZeaLitY »

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Re: There are ~1700 Chrono remixes, and 131 Corridors of Time remixes.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 07:41:33 am »
Wow, Guru of Life in a single day right after registering. Now that's called an Springtime of Youth achievement! Congrats, StarbeamAlpha!

Acacia Sgt

• Guru of Reason
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Forever loyal to the Acacia Dragoons
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 12:05:24 pm »
Man, that a lot of remixes. :shock:

From recently signed in to Guru? Hehe, yeah, that's quite the feat. 8)

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 01:55:04 pm »
Whoa, congrats and thanks for all your work Starbeam!

rushingwind

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Squaretable Knight (+400)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 06:51:53 pm »
OMG Yay! MUSIC!!! :) Thanks for all your work, Starbeam, and congrats!

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2011, 08:30:35 pm »
That Manoria Abbey remix is so bangarang.

TheMage

• Artist of Termina
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Dreaming through time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2011, 10:35:06 am »
So epic! :D

StarBeamAlpha

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Iokan (+1)
  • Chrono Music Tempest
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2011, 06:13:47 am »
Hey guys, I'm glad I could help catalog so many Chrono remixes in my quest to hear wonderful interpretations of the musical masterpieces that Yasunori Mitsuda produced. I'll be sure to keep the Chrono Compendium updated with new remixes and doujin! In fact, I just found another one right now :kamina