Author Topic: 600AD Re-orchestrated!  (Read 753 times)

SgtTimBob

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
600AD Re-orchestrated!
« on: October 04, 2011, 08:23:02 pm »
Greetings, Chrono Trigger community! I'm new here, and new to Chrono Trigger, but loving what I have seen so far. My name is Tim and one of my favourite hobbies is creating my own arrangements of video game music using high quality orchestral sample libraries. Someone requested a Chrono Trigger song, and I decided to investigate, having never heard of the game before. I immediately noticed that there was an immense amount of music created for the original game, but decided on 600ad as the piece of music I wanted to rearrange. I also wanted to do something different and try creating a dreamlike soundscape using mostly glass instrumentation, featuring glass harmonica, verrophone, bottles and musical glasses, backed up by some bass flute.

Anyway, I just wanted to share this with some Chrono Trigger fans in the hope that they might get some enjoyment out of it, or give me some feedback. I like hearing what people have to say about the music I make. I hope you like it.

[YOUTUBE]xT3s5g5hYTs[/YOUTUBE]

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Re: 600AD Re-orchestrated!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 09:21:45 am »
Welcome to the forums!

As for the music, loved it! I still didn't get the "four-strike" glass melody though. XD

Synchronization

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Re: 600AD Re-orchestrated!
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 07:14:03 pm »
Very good. This was my brothers favorite track from this game it reminds me of him.