Author Topic: Get Well Soon, Sajainta...  (Read 643 times)

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Get Well Soon, Sajainta...
« on: October 16, 2011, 06:02:47 pm »
Saj, someone kept nagging me to see you. He says he's your "biggest fan". I'm not sure if it's true, but... well, talk to him yourself.

Eleventh Doctor: Hello, Sajainta! Sajainta... That name sounds strong... sacred, even! Sounds so Galifrey-ish... No, definitely Galifrey-ish! A perfect name for a Time Lady, I would say. Hey, don't give out on those hearts of yours; I know you've got two hearts, but Mr Dee here has stolen one of yours so the other one's quite precious. Hey Dee, nice bow-tie! Okay Saj, I received requests and prayers, and when I knew my lovely lady was ill I flew all across time and space just to see you. And you've got a Galifrey-is name! Speaking of Galifrey, there is a pretty pretty ritual we have where... oh, you don't know? "Laughter's the best medicine", they say! Whenever our best friends got ill we had a ritual of pouring water over their boyfriends' heads -- Amy, pour water on Dee's head -- and we all got together to dance, because laughter is a powerful magic in all of time and space that can make any illness go out with a sneeze! So here am I, the Doctor, dancing for Saj, to make her laugh. Dancing. Me. The Doctor. For Saj. For her smile!

Wait a second, Dee isn't dancing? Rory, please tickle Dee with a feather.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 06:08:49 pm by tushantin »

Sajainta

• Survivor of the Darkness
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Reporting live from Purgatory.
    • View Profile
Re: Get Well Soon, Sajainta...
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 09:30:29 am »
This made me smile.  =)  Thank you.  That picture of the Doctor is fantastic, and I'm assuming you drew it?  Regardless, I'm going to show it to all of my Whovian friends and make them jealous.  XD

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Re: Get Well Soon, Sajainta...
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 09:44:46 am »
This made me smile.  =)  Thank you.  That picture of the Doctor is fantastic, and I'm assuming you drew it?  Regardless, I'm going to show it to all of my Whovian friends and make them jealous.  XD
Yeah, I drew it. Go ahead and show em; your friends are awesomer than their friends. Mfwahahahaha!

I hope you're feeling better, Saj. *pokes* You got us worried there.