Author Topic: Video Update!  (Read 3435 times)

Lance VII

• Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • Power to the fans!
    • View Profile
Video Update!
« on: September 09, 2011, 02:28:01 pm »

Kaliesto

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Re: Video Update!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 06:20:49 pm »
You remind me of that guy from That 70's Show in speech and looks LOL. Congrats on getting married 8)

l'll spread this video around too when I get the chance. Reason people like your stuff and Shift as well is because it's been a long time since a organized team has created something wonderful and original for RPG maker and fans filling in the gaps of the chronoverse which was sorely needed. This site and it's people as I can tell will be fulfilling that long awaited dream.

Btw I know someone who can help you progress this with ease, I believe he's quite intelligent too when I played his games since he used alot of custom coding, though manner of speech text wise in his games...is uh another story lol. He's the maker of the Final Tear Series, though it was on the RPG maker site, there had been certain drama and was taken down. If you want you can contact him via website. Type in Final Tear 3 in google and you will find it, he's a great guy and I believe he would be a good addition to your team, I believe might be able to help you with complex coding that RPG makers struggle with.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 06:26:59 pm by Kaliesto »

Lance VII

• Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • Power to the fans!
    • View Profile
Re: Video Update!
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 06:39:55 pm »
I think I've seen his stuff on RMN before.

Thanks a bunch for spreading the word! Overture really wants to see this to completion, and it's a huge task. :D