Author Topic: Um... where is everything?  (Read 1316 times)

ChaosWolf

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Stylish As Hell.
    • View Profile
Um... where is everything?
« on: August 23, 2011, 07:12:16 pm »
Yeah... longtime anonymous lurker, new poster.

Got a question... why is it that 90% of the stuff on the "fun" old threads like Chrono Comix, Chrnon Motivationals, & etc., all are more-or-less blank with only "[attachment removed by admin]" left behind?

What happened, was there a forum crash that wiped it all out, or what?

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Re: Um... where is everything?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 08:48:53 pm »
Ah, yeah, attachments were accidentally wiped out beyond a certain date. All the stuff was preserved, though.

ChaosWolf

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Stylish As Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 12:14:19 am »
Ah, yeah, attachments were accidentally wiped out beyond a certain date. All the stuff was preserved, though.

Where can I find them?  Judging frm comments in the blanked-out threads, the missing stuff was damn funny, and I hate missing out on a joke...

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 01:59:36 am »
It's annoying, but all the fan art stuff's actually in the fan art section and not linked to the deleted threads, so it kind of has to be searched out manually. Similarly, the Chrono COMIX stuff is found in the features section.

Only a tiny few things were missed, I think. Let me know if there's anything in particular you're searching for; I'll try to jog my memory.

ChaosWolf

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Stylish As Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 03:59:47 am »
Only a tiny few things were missed, I think. Let me know if there's anything in particular you're searching for; I'll try to jog my memory.

Hmm... fanart, comix, oekaki, and demotivs... yeah, I think this is all of it.  Thanks for being so friendly.

On a sidenote, anyone have any info on CuteLucca?  I know her art's her, I'm just curious why she otherwise seems to have vanished off the face of the web - her site's been dead for ages, her DA's been wiped aside from two thumbnail images... and sniffing around the forums finds me the fact that she did the nigh-unthinkable and sold off her immense and irreplacable CT swag collection, including her ultrarare prerelease ROMs... what's up? Why'd she flee naked into the night?

Manly Man

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • Don't be a pussy. She looks legit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 04:19:45 am »
It's the almost unanimous belief that she was either devoured by Lavos, or is stuck with Gaspar and no Internet connection, forced to be bored for all eternity.

Kara Kazeneko

• Springtime of Youth
  • Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
    • Kara's DeviantArt Page
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 05:42:21 am »
CuteLucca, like many other fans have done over the years, is focusing more on life than on hobbies. Sucks for us, but I wish her luck all the same.

ChaosWolf

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Stylish As Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2011, 09:03:21 pm »
CuteLucca, like many other fans have done over the years, is focusing more on life than on hobbies. Sucks for us, but I wish her luck all the same.

Can't fault that, but she could've at least left a farewell message or something somewhere instead of just abruptly vanishing.  I mean, hell, for a while there, I worried maybe she'd suddenly died or something.